This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

which game is the most enjoyable of the 3?

#1MoonBoundPosted 6/9/2013 9:28:53 PM
Crackdown 2, I did not care for one after 4 hours in as the upgrades where boring and it got to repetitive bur after watching some reviews 2 looks allot more fun.

Shadows of the damned, looks interesting but I'm still unsure about this one.

Binary domain, I hear allot of good things about it but I tens to get bored with straight shooters, I know there is an upgrade system but its guns no suit or powers.

Thanks all.
#2squidney2k1Posted 6/9/2013 10:07:24 PM
Shadows of the Damned, if you can get past the painfully slow and boring first 2 hrs.
---
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake deserves a full sequel. Xenosaga Deserves a full sequel. Dark Cloud deserves a full sequel.
#3SSJGrimReaperPosted 6/9/2013 10:10:53 PM
Binary Domain > Shadows of the Damned > Crackdown 2

IMO of course
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi6ovua8j1r827vgo2_250.gif
#4deimos91Posted 6/9/2013 10:33:15 PM
MoonBound posted...
Crackdown 2, I did not care for one after 4 hours in as the upgrades where boring and it got to repetitive bur after watching some reviews 2 looks allot more fun.

Shadows of the damned, looks interesting but I'm still unsure about this one.

Binary domain, I hear allot of good things about it but I tens to get bored with straight shooters, I know there is an upgrade system but its guns no suit or powers.

Thanks all.

Shadows of the damned a fine game the only issue i had is no Newgame+
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#5TheRobPosted 6/9/2013 11:51:05 PM(edited)
squidney2k1 posted...
Shadows of the Damned, if you can get past the painfully slow and boring first 2 hrs.

Eh... Personally I thought the opposite. The first few hours were the best, but the longer you played it just felt like it drug on.

It is a good game though, I enjoyed it enough to 1000/1000 it anyway.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#6stapler87Posted 6/10/2013 4:35:55 AM
Personally, I didn't care for Crackdown 2. I loved the first one, but it felt like they removed more from the sequel than they added to it. I'd say that if you disliked the first, you're going to dislike the second.

Haven't played Binary Domain or Shadows of the Damned.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#7JuhanorPosted 6/10/2013 8:28:10 AM
Binary Domain and Shadows of the Damned are both awesome in their own right. I'd personally go with Shadows, but it depends on what you prefer: robots or demons?

Crackdown 2 isn't as good as the first one. Story goes nowhere, then just ends. Not worth it.
#8MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 11:47:15 AM
Alright thanks everyone.
#9rttnPosted 6/10/2013 11:54:27 AM
I love the Crackdown games, but I think if you didn't like the first you may not like the sequel. It's pretty cheap now though, still worth checking out

Binary domain is is awesome. Like a slower paced vanquish. I feel it works best with a good mic. You can play without it. For me though it took away from the immersion of the story
---
ยกPowerGuides 1.11! If you own any XBL Indie Games, Please rate them
GT: rttnCRAFT
#10MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 4:55:32 PM
Like a headset? Does kinect work to?