This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do they ban me if I change my laptop's IP and download Fable 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do they ban me if I change my laptop's IP and download Fable 3?
2 years ago#1
My account is US but right now I'm not in US so it's blocking me from downloading and it says "it's not available in your country". So my question do they ban me if I change my laptop's IP to US IP in order to download Fable 3?

Note: this country doesn't have Live.
2 years ago#2
yea sure
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
2 years ago#3
How would they know?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
2 years ago#4
Super Creatures posted...
How would they know?
2 years ago#5
Unless i'm missing something, I don't think they'd know.
2 years ago#6
I hope so :) ,in non hating, shouldnt a proxy do the trick
2 years ago#7
Xenobow posted...
My account is US but right now I'm not in US so it's blocking me from downloading and it says "it's not available in your country". So my question do they ban me if I change my laptop's IP to US IP in order to download Fable 3?

Just keep trying every hour, I thinks that's a server issue. I'm not from the US myself while using a US account and encountered "it's not available in your country" but I was able to download it in several tries. Also, download it using MS points (had zero points myself).
---
XBL GT: BorgyWorgy
2 years ago#8
brygo posted...
Xenobow posted...

Just keep trying every hour, I thinks that's a server issue. I'm not from the US myself while using a US account and encountered "it's not available in your country" but I was able to download it in several tries. Also, download it using MS points (had zero points myself).

Did not work :"(
2 years ago#9
Xenobow posted...
brygo posted...
Xenobow posted...

That's strange. Did you downloading it through the website? Because that's what I did, it wouldn't work using my Xbox.
---
XBL GT: BorgyWorgy
2 years ago#10
brygo posted...
Xenobow posted...
brygo posted...
Xenobow posted...

That's strange. Did you downloading it through the website? Because that's what I did, it wouldn't work using my Xbox.

Yes, through the website.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do they ban me if I change my laptop's IP and download Fable 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived