This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What current 360 exclusives would make you buy an Xbox One?

#11Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 2:13:49 PM
more for the ignore list - kewl.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#12SierraReiPosted 6/10/2013 2:24:15 PM
Jamanjax posted...
Killah Priest posted...
nothing.

only way I'll buy xbox one is if they stop with the mandatory kinect, simple as that.

Online once a day and no used games are more worrisome than the mandatory kinect. Let's be real here.

I rarely buy used games, never sold one (charitably donated old games and consoles), and my internet is never out for more than about five minutes a week.

And I don't even know where to begin when it comes to big brother paranoia.
#13JamanjaxPosted 6/10/2013 3:09:16 PM(edited)
SierraRei posted...
Jamanjax posted...
Killah Priest posted...
nothing.

only way I'll buy xbox one is if they stop with the mandatory kinect, simple as that.

Online once a day and no used games are more worrisome than the mandatory kinect. Let's be real here.

I rarely buy used games, never sold one (charitably donated old games and consoles), and my internet is never out for more than about five minutes a week.

And I don't even know where to begin when it comes to big brother paranoia.

Well good for you. Considering I'm buying for multiple systems, some of them having rather pricey games (such are the joys of collecting retro games), I almost never buy new games. If a game in one of my favorite franchises is released, sure, I'll snatch that **** up day one with no hesitation. Otherwise, I'm going to buy used. That also leads to me taking chances on games I wouldn't otherwise play. And beyond all that, let's face it.. Most games nowadays simply aren't worth $60 bucks. The fact that you have nothing more important to spend your cash on doesn't change that.

As for the internet deal, I have the best provider I can get in my area.. Yet it's still quite unreliable. It used to go down at least once a night, every night, and has since moved to random bouts of downtime throughout the day. Often two or three times a day, if not more.

The big brother "paranoia" is completely justified, as well. There's no reason I should be required to have a device that is constantly watching/listening to me in order to play a game, especially when that peripheral isn't required for said game. The fact that I am is unjustified in itself, and doubly so once you consider the fact that Microsoft is one of those companies that ever so willingly passes your personal information along to our government and other companies.

What works for you simply isn't going to work for others, my friend. Get used to it.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#14joegt123Posted 6/10/2013 2:52:58 PM
Killah Priest posted...
nothing.

Exactly this.
---
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#15NUKER002Posted 6/10/2013 2:55:05 PM
NONE, I'm jumping ship and taking atleast 3 friends with Me, the only question is Steam/Steam Box or PS4!

Why you may ask, Kinect is NEEDED for everything, you can't even tern on or off the system with out using it! And you think the 12 year old screaming or dumbass trying playing music into the mic is bad, now you can hear everything form everyone in the party/team/game! The online once a day, no used games, no BC for anything, BS about the TV (FYI you need cable to use it), system always being on, over priced and adds for everything everywhere on the system are just the kicker! Atleast with Steam the adds are for things there selling and with sales!