This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So thinking about it, the free game is to get people used to digital games.

#21NUKER002Posted 6/10/2013 6:36:13 PM
vigorm0rtis, unconfirmed, did you take a look at the pics of it, I saw all but the bottom, and there was no power button, that white X is not a power button, it's just a LED! On with controller, maybe, but you 2 missed the point, the power is just 1 of the things that is wrong with it, how about needing the Kinect to go through the menus, there is no blade button anymore! And you think the Kinect is fine, I remind you the WII did not sell well cuz most people did not wont to use the motion controls!

Now I could go on with things wrong with the system with things that have been confirmed, but Kinect is a big sticking point for Me and most of the people I've talked to!
#22vigorm0rtisPosted 6/10/2013 6:41:44 PM
NUKER002 posted...
vigorm0rtis, unconfirmed, did you take a look at the pics of it, I saw all but the bottom, and there was no power button, that white X is not a power button, it's just a LED!

My TV looks the same way-- no apparent power button, but there is one, it's just touch sensitive. Same with my computer monitor, my blu-ray player, etc. Looking at a picture is not confirmation.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#23IWUPosted 6/10/2013 6:48:51 PM
Link43130
5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

lol
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#24Ginsu VictimPosted 6/10/2013 6:51:51 PM
IWU posted...
Link43130
5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

lol

That makes things a little better.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)