This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So thinking about it, the free game is to get people used to digital games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So thinking about it, the free game is to get people used to digital games.
2 years ago#21
vigorm0rtis, unconfirmed, did you take a look at the pics of it, I saw all but the bottom, and there was no power button, that white X is not a power button, it's just a LED! On with controller, maybe, but you 2 missed the point, the power is just 1 of the things that is wrong with it, how about needing the Kinect to go through the menus, there is no blade button anymore! And you think the Kinect is fine, I remind you the WII did not sell well cuz most people did not wont to use the motion controls!

Now I could go on with things wrong with the system with things that have been confirmed, but Kinect is a big sticking point for Me and most of the people I've talked to!
2 years ago#22
NUKER002 posted...
vigorm0rtis, unconfirmed, did you take a look at the pics of it, I saw all but the bottom, and there was no power button, that white X is not a power button, it's just a LED!

My TV looks the same way-- no apparent power button, but there is one, it's just touch sensitive. Same with my computer monitor, my blu-ray player, etc. Looking at a picture is not confirmation.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
2 years ago#23
Link43130
5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

lol
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
2 years ago#24
IWU posted...
Link43130
5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

lol

That makes things a little better.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. So thinking about it, the free game is to get people used to digital games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived