This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Review of Microsoft's Press Conference

#1vballloverPosted 6/10/2013 11:51:29 PM
Check it out, feedback is appreciated :)

http://youtu.be/sGXF9LBlDv8
---
Would you kindly?
#2Lucha_VillaPosted 6/10/2013 11:57:37 PM
Why didn't you put "MY video review"

I like your voice. Do you speak into a mic looking at notes or how?
#3vballlover(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:07:39 AM
I'd rather have people give an honest opinion on the video, not one that may be biased because they recognize me from this site.

As for your question, I use the Blue Snowball mic and I did have brief notes, more like a loose format, then just kind of winged it. Thank you for your kind words though. We have plenty of other videos to check out if you're interested :)
---
Would you kindly?
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 6/11/2013 12:12:28 AM(edited)
The games they announced were great. I was convinced to get a Xbox One. Then the price came. $499 killed my mood.

Microsoft needs to get rid of all that TV **** and knock that price down a hundred bucks. And change it's tune about sharing games and and that stupid 24 hour check-in period.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#5SR71haloPosted 6/11/2013 12:15:31 AM
The game library was solid. It's a shame, if it wasn't for used game fees, DRM or the price, I would have no problem choosing Xbox One over PS4.
---
Xbox One: taking gaming 359 steps backwards
#6vballlover(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:17:44 AM
I was kinda awestruck by the games as well, but then I looked at the list again, and the only exclusives that really jump out at me is Ryse (although something tells me it's going to be linear as ****), kind of Halo, and Titanfall, which was one of the most interesting games shown for all consoles so far.

All Sony needs to do at this point is make PSN as easy to use and streamlined as XBL, and it's gonna be hard for people not to get it. Still a lot of time for Xbox to change their policies, we'll have to wait and see
---
Would you kindly?
#7Lucha_VillaPosted 6/11/2013 12:21:14 AM
vballlover posted...
I'd rather have people give an honest opinion on the video, not one that may be biased because they recognize me from this site.

As for your question, I use the Blue Snowball mic and I did have brief notes, more like a loose format, then just kind of winged it. Thank you for your kind words though. We have plenty of other videos to check out if you're interested :)

I will check them out. Thank you. I love how completely unbiased and "NOT ANGRY" your review was. You have a very calm voice that I can follow. I hope you realy become big one day :D
#8vballlover(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:26:45 AM
Lucha_Villa posted...
I will check them out. Thank you. I love how completely unbiased and "NOT ANGRY" your review was. You have a very calm voice that I can follow. I hope you realy become big one day :D

When presenting more factual based videos like this one I try to stay neutral. I show more of an "emotional" side in our Triad Talk videos. From the three of us thank yo so much, we hope we get big as well haha. We just need to get out there somehow
---
Would you kindly?