This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Don Mattrick video(You know which one)

#31smashthesmurfsPosted 6/17/2013 4:53:39 PM
CapwnD posted...
I preferred PotD to LUE.

I would have to if it hadn't turned into a LBGQ support board.
---
GT: papa cashwads
#32LandonioPosted 6/17/2013 5:05:17 PM
Microsoft is officially that guy.

And I thought LUE was taken down like years ago? Is it the same board?
---
ROLL TIDE
#33BBBanks03Posted 6/17/2013 6:10:11 PM
Y'know, I never liked Geoff Keighley... at all. I always thought he was a gigantic tool and a GT parrot. But a couple of interviews I've been seeing lately are slowly starting to change my mind. He does manage to ask some hard-edged questions (for him, anyways) from time to time, and his reaction to what Mattrick says seems like he's legitimately pissed off at him. He's still a gigantic tool... but I'm now starting to think that he does actually care about the industry a little and isn't necessarily just in this for a paycheck.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#34baueris24Posted 6/18/2013 6:51:44 AM
BBBanks03 posted...
Y'know, I never liked Geoff Keighley... at all. I always thought he was a gigantic tool and a GT parrot. But a couple of interviews I've been seeing lately are slowly starting to change my mind. He does manage to ask some hard-edged questions (for him, anyways) from time to time, and his reaction to what Mattrick says seems like he's legitimately pissed off at him. He's still a gigantic tool... but I'm now starting to think that he does actually care about the industry a little and isn't necessarily just in this for a paycheck.

Personally I've never had a problem with him. I've watched Gametrailers Tv on Spike since it first aired and used to be called Gamehead (I think that was the name!). I always thought he was a good host on the show. I'm not familiar with anything he may have said outside of the show (I never watched the VGA's either) so I can't judge him on that.

Late last year we updated our cable and started getting the channel G4. I watched a few episodes of X-play and found both Blair Herter and Morgan Webb very annoying. They had people laughing after everything they said even though they're not funny. It reminded me of watching the show The Soup except The Soup is actually funny while X-play is not.
#35FFTHEWINNERPosted 6/18/2013 7:45:41 AM
SolidxSnake posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5yC8FbgGnd0

Thanks.

No prob. Found it on LUE.

Now what does LUE mean? :)

Life, the Universe, and Everything. It's a sealed off social board on GameFAQS. If you didn't have access to it before 2003, then you can't go to it.

You can if you are a mod ;).
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#36CyborgTwentyPosted 6/18/2013 10:38:26 AM
Stick with 360? Ok Don i will do that!
---
PS4 and Wii U are focused on games, Xbox One is focused on your wallet.
#37GGearXPosted 6/18/2013 10:49:10 AM
SolidxSnake posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5yC8FbgGnd0

Hilarious. I laughed when they played the trumpet.
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *