This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox360 World News. Diablo III E3 multiplayer Co-op trailer and gameplay

#1xenosaga123Posted 6/12/2013 9:40:47 AM
Oh yea this is awesome trailer. It even showcases 2 players gameplay, 3 players gameplay, 4 players gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtfSBVbTJrc

of course it supports offline local play, but the trailer also for the first time demonstrates the
guest online co-op system where people on same console can play with others online. :)

(Really like the online players status HUD too)

This is gonna be one of the most played Xbox360 games of all time.
I know it will even surpass the gameplay hours I've had with Borderlands 1 and 2.
And with no auction house, there will be more legit players online (there might be dupers, but
like Borderlands, at least there's no economy people can monopolize and exploit.
Borderlands was smart to not have AH. AH is just basically pay to win anyways.)

and Hardcore mode is going to be sooooo fun!!!! true hardcore survival instead of being carried by respawns. (anyone can win on softcore. but hardcore separates the champions from the horses.) :)

The itemization is going to be totally better thanks to no influence from an AH.

The classes are more unique, charismatic and wider selection of skills than the Borderlands classes. (plus while there are 5 classes, there's in fact 10 playable character types which add more character creation customization, plus each character has their own voiceovers and personal narrated cutscenes. So there's really technically 10 character types total.)

More kinds of loot to obtain, more epic story. Yea this will be completely better on console. :)
And the online network on this is going to be more reliable and better matchmaking too.
#2SunDevil77Posted 6/12/2013 10:10:37 AM
I question your use of the phrase "world news"
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:31:00 AM
SUPER WORLD NEWS!!

I just came across confirmation that preorders will receive more items

Here is summary

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10174614/new-diablo%C2%AE-iii-console-preorder-bonuses-and-exclusives-6-11-2013

Xbox 360® and PS3™ Preorder Items:
All preorders of the Xbox 360 and PS3™ versions of Diablo® III will include the following diabolically enticing items, available to all five mortal heroes of Sanctuary—be it the Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Wizard, Demon Hunter, or Monk (players who’ve been keeping on top of console-related news will notice that the bounty for preorders has expanded):

"Infernal Helm"
– Wearable at level 1, the console-exclusive Infernal Helm in-game item confers a +EXP bonus to help you whip your new PlayStation® or Xbox characters into shape
"Angelic Wings" – Taunt the forces of the Burning Hells by sprouting a cosmetic pair of glowing angel wings
"Bottled Cloud Dye" – Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye
"Bottled Smoke Dye" – Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye

Exclusive PS3™ In-Game Items:

Players who purchase Diablo® III on the PS3™ will also receive five additional PS3-exclusive in-game items:

"The Hero’s Journey"
– A Legendary shoulder item that includes a “Journey” style scarf
"Drake's Amulet" – A Legendary amulet that bears a striking resemblance to the ring that Drake wears around his neck in Uncharted
"Leoric's Gauntlets" – These Legendary gloves summon a ghostly skeleton to fight for you
"Crimson Angelic Wings" – This cosmetic enhancement calls forth a set of red Angelic Wings
"Leah's Ring" – A Legendary ring, originally given to Leah by Deckard Cain, that's usable at level 60 and provides bonuses to Magic Find, Gold Find, movement speed, and defenses

Yea PS3 gets some exclusives, but Sony must of paid for those exclusives, not any different
from Microsoft buying themselves some exclusives in things. Overall, the exclusive PS3 items are no big deal. I'll still get both versions, giving a copy to a comrade. :)
#4velvet_hammerPosted 6/12/2013 10:55:55 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I question your use of the phrase "world news"

me to i thought only Americans buy the 360
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#5DWB1982Posted 6/12/2013 11:11:09 AM
When is it coming out?
---
PSN=MWB1982
360 Live=InterceptorGT
#6ROFLdPosted 6/12/2013 1:00:47 PM
DWB1982 posted...
When is it coming out?

September.

Rofl, Sony paid for exclusive items that will be replaced in a few level-ups.
---
Craw so hard mother****ers wanna fry me... that fish cray