This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your top 3 games (current gen)

#11codman4Posted 6/12/2013 12:09:18 PM
Hmmm....

Fallout 3
Dark Souls
Mass Effect
#12IWUPosted 6/12/2013 12:11:11 PM
Deus Ex: HR
Skyrim
Fallout 3
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#13D1TremerePosted 6/12/2013 12:11:43 PM
Minecraft (runner up Terraria)
Red Dead Redemption (runner up Skyrim)
Batman Arkham City (runner up Saints Row the Third)
---
PSN: BlackSheep121, 360 Tag: D1Tremere, Steam ID: D1Tremere
#14Halochief6Posted 6/12/2013 12:17:08 PM
Fallout 3
Red Dead Redemption
Gears of War 3
---
"You haven't lived till you play fruit ninja with your wang." - cashedout_69
#15DrakillionPosted 6/12/2013 12:24:00 PM
1.) Dragon's Dogma
2.) Tales of Vesperia
3.) Battlefield 3
---
"Crap! Bravo's armed! It's David! Got hi- There's another one! It's David! It's another David! Wha- there's FIVE DAVIDS?! That **** makes no sense!"
#16sockesockePosted 6/12/2013 12:24:53 PM
sin and punishment 2
metal gear solid 4
final fantasy 13
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#17IIICE_COLDPosted 6/12/2013 12:35:22 PM
1) Gears of War 2 is absolutely my favorite multiplayer game of all time, but followups to this game would be these three (in no particular order, and yes I know it's 4)

Splinter Cell Conviction (Best SC, in my opinion), Arkham Asylum and Assassin's Creed 2...

Arkham City was better than good, it was great, but the open world atmosphere seemed to have given the game LESS direction than the original both gameplay AND storywise...

Assassin's Creed 2 had some of the best character development I think I've ever seen in a video game, and I couldn't wait to continue the story in the next game... Sadly, Brotherhood seemed to try and MILK the story of Ezio a little too far --- and, although I've never played Revelations and/or Assassin's Creed 3 --- I think that having a third game mostly based on Ezio's story (obviously being Revelations) took it too far, and I lost interest in the series, as well as the overall story...

Splinter Cell Conviction was just all around phenomenal, even though it had some pretty moderate to major flaws... The game COULD have helped to take over an entire genre (the stealth-action type, where Metal Gear Solid sort of is) but forced you (as the player) to play some areas with zero to limited stealth... Right around the time of Conviction's release, there weren't really any other BIG NAMED great stealth like games --- and (unless I'm mistaken) this was around all the hype with Hideo Kojima (director of MGS) talking about stepping down, as well as with Metal Gear Rising being a NON-stealth title... Even though that narrow genre is a small one, it still packs a punch, and the possibilities of (essentially) OWNING an entire unique genre like the stealth-action type are pretty endless, with the ability to spawn off into comics, etcetera... With Hideo Kojima obviously coming back in to direct an official Metal Gear Solid 5 --- I don't necessarilly see anyone owning the genre and having full dominance, and especially with a third type of game supposedly rebooting itself (I think it's called Tenchu)... Conviction was still incredible in it's own right, however...
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#18JascoDPosted 6/12/2013 12:37:48 PM
1-Dead Space
2-Dead Space 2
3-Max Payne 3
---
Itchy Tasty!
#19beautifuldreamsPosted 6/12/2013 12:43:33 PM
Dark Souls
Fallout 3
Geometry Wars 2
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#20_LordAndSaviorPosted 6/12/2013 12:48:17 PM
1. Fallout 3/NV
2. Deus Ex: HR
3. The Walking Dead
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.