This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats up with this xbox live verification stuff?

#1greekgamerPosted 6/12/2013 5:16:31 PM
People must get there accounts hacked. It's annoying to have to do this. Ohh and I missed what the last step. It said to go to some web page now I forgot what it is. I guess my account isn't verified now sigh,
---
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 6/12/2013 5:21:25 PM
No worries, they'll bother you again sometime later. It's a small thing, and I won't turn my nose up at a company being diligent about security measures when it's that easy.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3PorcupinePosted 6/12/2013 5:22:46 PM
This process annoys me tremendously too. All my accounts continue to be unverified. Also, it seems that if you leave a Gold account unverified for long enough, something screws up in your profile which causes it to take a really long time to sign in. And during this delayed sign in process, an empty white window briefly opens up and closes, further signifying some sort of glitch. I complained about this to Microsoft and their customer service has no idea what I'm talking about, not surprisingly.

I even went through the trouble of verifying my accounts at various times, but it still says they are unverified and gives me the nag screen every couple weeks. What the hell.