This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I have a dilemma...(xbox live/xbone related...)

#11IIICE_COLDPosted 6/13/2013 8:11:49 AM(edited)
"Somebody I used to know once said; "It's not paranoia if there really is somebody out to get you."

Just something to think about..."

In my personal stalking case, I LITERALLY have physical photographs that I've taken of people (telling me, via text, through Xbox Live) describing to me what my previous meal was... 2 plus 2 equals 4, and this is OBVIOUSLY someone indicating to me that they were either:

a) Physically observing me (inside my home) at the time of the meal, because they're description of my meal was accurate...

or

b) Somehow heard about what I ate...

No one is out to "get" me, but I am a top video game player... I'm actually very humble, although this might sound arrogant to say this --- but I'm not sure of another way to put it... The deal is that IF I would have had this ONE isolated example of this (apparent) stalker, I would have probably threw the idea out as just a coincidence... But there are (quite literally) DOZENS of other strange circumstances to follow this one, of which (when explained to a RATIONAL and intelligent thinker and/or observer), could persaude them back into the idea that physical stalking ACTUALLY DOES exist --- and it's not some sort of paranoid conspiracy theory...

What happened is that I was a top gamer with people trying to collect personal information about me; which is absolutely confirmed... I never linked my gaming identity to my real name, so all these people were doing was (essentially) indicating to me/telling me that they knew my real life identity... What they most likely DID NOT expect, however, was for me to do something similar to Iron Man in his third movie --- where he publicly gives the bad guy his home address...

^---After these stalkers indicated to me that they had my personal identity, I DID NOT actually list my home address nor give it to criminals to INVITE trouble... I (publicly) linked my gaming name to my real name and created a youtube channel, facebook, etc. --- partially to protect myself, but 95% of the (original) reasoning was (also) simply to give people tips on gaming...

^---I reminded myself during this whole stalking/harassment process of something that a great man once said, which is that secrecy is a criminals game, and working in the LIGHT is what good men do --- and the people seemed to (physically) back off pretty much immediately... Crooks and criminals hide in the shadows --- I do not...
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#12IIICE_COLDPosted 6/13/2013 8:26:33 AM(edited)
^---In regards to what I was just talking about, the person (who was watching and/or listening to me) had NOTHING --- let me say this again:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me owning an Xbox 360 Kinect, because I have NEVER owned one and have NEVER had one connected to my Xbox 360... It was a person who had a way of observing me either with ANOTHER device, or who did so physically...

^---My only point with my endless ranting is that it is my personal theory and/or opinion that more cameras (and stuff like that) inside of your home --- the more potential TOOLS you give hackers and digital stalkers to access your habitat and personal information for (whatever) they feel like... And underscore the word "potential", because I don't know what cameras are hackable and what aren't... I simply use (what I like to call) comparitive thinking, which says that:

When physicists are explaining on the history channel (to the public) that they believe they might know how to build time machines, then a camera in my house can probably be hacked by an ELITE hacker --- if he's real good... It's not about, "What do you have to hide", it's about "Why are you watching me?"...

A stalker can be observing someone for whatever the heck they feel like... Anything from targetting your girlfriend, to your bank account, to trying to learn how you got so good at video games...
---
#13IIICE_COLDPosted 6/13/2013 7:30:57 PM(edited)
The stalkers (in my case) would appear to be SOMEWHAT crafty (to a casual observer), but not to me because I know how cowards operate... The people (trying) to harass me seem to be using techniques of which can be (almost 100%) denied, in SOME situations (certainly not all), with something that is called 'plausible deniability'...

Another example I can give (that I have photographs of), which can pretty clearly underscore my point here is a situation where I was receiving a newsletter through my email (which I never read anyway)... One of them had (in the e-mails title), "Here's this month's III newsletter" --- and the three capital i's (of which appear in my gamertag), has generally been a SIGNAL (from them to me) to indicate the stalking...

^---The email was SUPPOSED to say your FREE newsletter, and the chances of the word "FREE" being replaced (by accident) with 3 i's --- especially when I'm a top gamer with 3 i's in my gamertag --- should be pretty SLIM, at least in the mind of a rational thinking individual and ESPECIALLY in combination with the other indications people have given me...

What these people are saying is that they've simply hacked my email account --- of which I could (quite frankly) care less about... They did this to an OLD account of mine and changed the password, but as I become increasingly aware of technological self-defensive mechanisms --- these predators habits and intimidation tactics are going to be out-dated, and a thing of the past...

I already figured, again, by what I call 'comparitive thinking' and even just common sense --- that things like e-mail titles are hackable, but I've confirmed this with one of those smart computer people just recently...
---
#14IIICE_COLDPosted 6/15/2013 9:57:31 AM
I've spoken to numerous authorities and (some) investigators on the matter of my personal stalking situation, but I’ve spoken to another one very recently --- of which seemed to be quite experienced… Nothing I told him about my overall situation seemed to surprise him, and IMMEDIATELY upon telling the investigator about what was happening --- he offered a legitimate and easy explanation, of which he described something called ‘gas lighting”…

According to wikipedia, as linked below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

“Gaslighting is a form of mental abuse in which false information is presented with the intent of making a victim doubt his or her own memory, perception and sanity.[1] Instances may range simply from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred, up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim.”

So gas lighting is something that sociopathic predators may use in order to disorient their victims, but it can ALSO involve instances where the stalker INTENTIONALLY creates circumstances (to abuse the victim) of which are designed to seem so outrageous that when the victim tries to tell others --- it gives them the impression that he is insane, therefore beginning to doubt his OWN sanity and/or perception of reality…

In my PERSONAL case of (what appears to be) this exact technique of gas lighting via aggressive stalking --- the investigator told me that these people tend to tap/surveill/listen to their victim (in many cases in their private home), and then DROP KEY WORDS to the victim using various strategies and techniques…

After reading and listening to some mainstream news information on the current NSA surveillance scandal, I took note of the part where Edward Snowden talked about how certain privileged people were able to hack into the BACKBONE of something digital to the point where they didn’t need to hack individual accounts…

^---In my personal case, I have (dozens) of photographs of people (for example) mocking my name --- of which were (most likely) never coincidences of myself just THINKING that they were doing so, because they would (for example) put my custom made Boba Fett avatar face picture as their gamer pic just like mine, or perhaps even mention me in their profile… At one point, I came across an individual who even put in his profile (sort of) like a tribute to me --- perhaps trying to create the idea of myself having already been deceased…

In addition to the BLATANT examples, however, there have also been COUNTLESS situations where there are actual Xbox Live gamer tags themselves seemingly using their gamer tags themselves as KEY WORDS (to indicate to me) that they have me bugged… So (in my personal opinion), this is either CORRUPT people in positions of power who are able to hack into the BACKBONE of the Xbox Live structure and create names --- quite literally, at will to predatorily harass others… Or it’s a small network of people who are ACTUALLY PAYING to make these screen names, or they simply have a way of (repeatedly) getting the 3 day, 1 month (whatever) Xbox Live passes to create them…

I’m no rocket scientist, but I’m certainly a pretty smart guy --- and during this whole process, one thing I’ve never done was DOUBT my actual perception, although many other people around me found the circumstances hard to believe… The investigator that I spoke to, however, WAS NOT FOOLED --- and sand that stalkers use this gas lighting technique ALL THE TIME…
---
#15IIICE_COLDPosted 6/15/2013 10:04:36 AM
"In addition to the BLATANT examples, however, there have also been COUNTLESS situations where there are actual Xbox Live gamer tags themselves seemingly using their gamer tags themselves as KEY WORDS (to indicate to me) that they have me bugged…"

Like if they had access to a conversation that took place in my private living space, either from planting bugs INSIDE of my home or simply from using listening equipment --- the type of thing they've been doing is DROPPING KEY WORDS, possibly via Xbox Live and/or internet message boards, that would be referencing some key things talked about in the conversation of which is DESIGNED to let the victim know that he is being listened to, but when he tries to tell others about it, he appears crazy...

^---Again, the investigator said gas lighting is used FREQUENTLY by stalkers...
---
#16tonytonitonPosted 6/15/2013 10:52:26 AM
If you are vehemently opposed to msofts policies, then its simple speak with your wallet and stop paying.

Otherwise microsoft has offered a service for a set price and specific terms, there is simply no need for them to change if people continue to pay.
#17IIICE_COLDPosted 6/15/2013 11:05:27 AM
tonytoniton posted...
If you are vehemently opposed to msofts policies, then its simple speak with your wallet and stop paying.

Otherwise microsoft has offered a service for a set price and specific terms, there is simply no need for them to change if people continue to pay.

I know you're talking to the TC, but well said and I agree... I think the people at Microsoft are fine, and that they're products are decent --- although I'm not a fan of them (reportedly) being the first major company to sign up for the huge data collection process labeled project "PRISM"...
---