This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on 360?????

#1jetdroyPosted 6/13/2013 5:33:19 PM
Now that we know KH3 is coming to the One, what are the chances of the HD remake coming to the

360 since some of us have been all xbox?
#2SoF-RamboPosted 6/13/2013 5:36:51 PM
Two overrated games. Why should anyone care? Shameless Disney plug will always be shameless Disney plug.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#3SunDevil77Posted 6/13/2013 5:45:21 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Two overrated games. Why should anyone care? Shameless Disney plug will always be shameless Disney plug.

What the hell are you talking about?
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4jetdroy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 5:49:07 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...

Please elaborate
#5velvet_hammerPosted 6/13/2013 5:53:00 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...

I guess for this guy one of the best action rpgs ever especially for its time goes ignored if it has Disney in it..
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#6GGearXPosted 6/13/2013 6:18:19 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...

I guess for this guy one of the best action rpgs ever especially for its time goes ignored if it has Disney in it..

When you walk away, you don't hear me say
Please oh baby~~ don't go!
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feels tonight. It's hard to let it go ~~~
*blushes *
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#7ZDT_LeaderPosted 6/13/2013 6:27:40 PM
Kingdom hearts was an amazing game. And I'm very excited that it will be multi plat.

I thought the mix of final fantasy and Disney went well. I have no idea why that guy is hating on it because of it having Disney on. Do you hate marvel now? What about star wars? (I can possibly give ya star wars)
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#8SoF-RamboPosted 6/13/2013 10:42:11 PM
Not hating Disney. Just saying that's all it was. I just believe nobody would've given two Fs about it if it wasn't piggybacking on the giant that is Disney.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#9TheRobPosted 6/13/2013 10:50:49 PM(edited)
Honestly, I thought Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were pretty boring. i played through both of them a while back because my friend suggested I do so and lent them to me. It felt kind of like a choir to play, especially the gummy ship parts that were clearly added to the games to pad their length.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#10RPGNinja123Posted 6/13/2013 11:21:39 PM
Yeah calm down guys, Kingdom Hearts might be good games but to say they are amazing is very overrated.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)