This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on 360?????

#11josh924Posted 6/13/2013 11:26:35 PM
I've never played any of the KH games, but I get the impression that starting off with KH3 would be sort of like trying to get into LOTR by starting with Return of the King. Having said that, I think it would make sense if the KH compilation was also multiplatform.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#12oasisbeyondPosted 6/14/2013 1:03:12 AM
Wouldn't sell on 360...
KH was my first JRP that I actually beat... Why? Cuz it was unique, and had great voice acting and Disney characters. Was very fun to see who was next and where the next town would be.
The story was beautiful too. Things you couldn't find on an Xbox game back then but it worked for a ps2 game extremely well.
Is KHIII on Xboxone conformed? Still gonna get it on ps4, where I can actually replay the disc years later.
#13M_TollitsonPosted 6/14/2013 1:20:49 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Not hating Disney. Just saying that's all it was. I just believe nobody would've given two Fs about it if it wasn't piggybacking on the giant that is Disney.

that's probably true. But that's kind of the whole point of kingdom hearts.
#14Max58201Posted 6/14/2013 1:23:35 AM
oh look more people that call everygame they don't like that everyone else does over rated

games are popular for a reason and just because you didn't like the game doesn't make it over rated it just makes you sound like an elitist prick who thinks their opinion is better then the majorities.
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#15ARsignal11Posted 6/14/2013 6:07:38 AM
SE mentioned in the "Future of Final Fantasy" E3 talk that there are no plans to bring Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or FFX HD remaster to the Xbox 360.

So I don't think they'll be coming.
#16Darkcloud20Posted 6/14/2013 6:43:52 AM
ARsignal11 posted...
SE mentioned in the "Future of Final Fantasy" E3 talk that there are no plans to bring Kingdom Hearts 1.5 or FFX HD remaster to the Xbox 360.

So I don't think they'll be coming.

They still hate money
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#17nazacuckooPosted 6/14/2013 7:01:18 AM(edited)
TheRob posted...
Honestly, I thought Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were pretty boring. i played through both of them a while back because my friend suggested I do so and lent them to me. It felt kind of like a choir to play, especially the gummy ship parts that were clearly added to the games to pad their length.

You don't like the choir?
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
#18DavCubePosted 6/14/2013 2:52:36 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Not hating Disney. Just saying that's all it was. I just believe nobody would've given two Fs about it if it wasn't piggybacking on the giant that is Disney.

Dude. Have you SEEN its fanbase? The Disney characters wish they could even be AFTERTHOUGHTS, and that's even if they were on their minds at all. If there's any character cameos they talk about, it's that of Final Fantasy. And that's if they're not talking about the original characters, mostly in ways that require links to FF.net to more accurately describe.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#19MegaCyber09Posted 6/14/2013 3:15:28 PM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Two overrated games. Why should anyone care? Shameless Disney plug will always be shameless Disney plug.

Because some people actually DO care?

People think they're cool with the "Why should anyone care?" comment.
---
XBL Gamertag: CyberGTX09 / PSN: cybergt09
"Life is the life of life." - Unknown
#20TheRobPosted 6/14/2013 4:45:42 PM
nazacuckoo posted...
TheRob posted...
Honestly, I thought Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 were pretty boring. I played through both of them a while back because my friend suggested I do so and lent them to me. It felt kind of like a choir to play, especially the gummy ship parts that were clearly added to the games to pad their length.

You don't like the choir?

Good job, you caught a spelling error. I obviously meant "chore".
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|