This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

just got out from doing a year in county jail

#81SyphonFilterAddictPosted 6/15/2013 5:09:02 PM
DarkDragon456 posted...
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Grand Theft Auto IV
Prison Break: The Conspiracy

LOL
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox
#82RPGNinja123Posted 6/15/2013 5:11:25 PM
Winternova posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...
I guarantee you if a Republican had done that with some far left wing group like Media Matters they would be crying all day long and demand impeachment.

It was done with "left-wing" organizations with a Republican in the White House. Under the Bush Administration, the IRS targeted the NAACP, Greenpeace, and some progressive churches. It's nothing new in politics; you're just outraged because you don't like the current Chief Executive.

RPGNinja123 posted...
Then you have the Benghazi Scandal that Obama hopes enough time has passed that people don't remember that his ignorance led to the death of 4 Americans and he conveniently called it a "random attack" when he knew it was a terrorist attack.

Where was the outrage for these attacks?

January 22, 2002: US consulate at Kolkata, 5 Killed
June 14, 2002: US Consulate at Karachi, 12 Killed
February 28, 2003: US Embassy at Islamabad, 2 Killed
June 30, 2004: US Embassy at Tashkent, 2 Killed
December 6, 2004: US Compound at Saudi Arabia, 9 Killed
March 2, 2006: US Consulate in Karachi, 2 Killed
September 12, 2006: US Embassy at Syria, 4 Killed
March 18, 2008 US Embassy at Yemen, 2 Killed
July 9, 2008: US Consulate at Istanbul, 6 Killed
September 17, 2008 US Embassy at Yemen, 16 Killed

Again, it's only a "scandal" because of who is in the White House.

Not true at all the reason none of those were scandals is because they didn't TRY to cover it up. Those were ALL terrorist attacks. Obama repeatedly denied it was a terrorist attack.Once again it is a scandal and you conveniently ignored the IRS scandal as well, that is a huge part of the problem. Our rights are slowly getting taken away but because you are a blind sheep of Obama you look the other way.

You can poo poo it all you want but the only reason he is still in office with his gross incompetence is because the media is this country is far left and support his agenda. Fox News is like the only one that is slanted right and it sticks out like a sore thumb because every other major news organization is hugely left.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#83TheBlueStigPosted 6/15/2013 7:01:29 PM
Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
First off, as far as the "merry christmas" bill goes, that PROTECTS all religions, it does NOT single out any one religion for protection.

It promotes religion over non-religion, therefore it runs afoul of the Lemon test.

Non-religion IS a religion these days, it seems to be the thing to do to reject religion.

There's no need for religious displays in public schools.

Pick a f***ing holiday throughout the year, they've ALL got pageants and plays and decorating displays in public schools and most of them are supporting a religion, it's not JUST Christmas displays that this bill protects.

There's also a whole different definition of "religious display" that this law protects, things like T-Shirts, necklaces, headwear, traditional clothing, privately reading from religious books, etc etc etc, kids are getting suspended and expelled for ALL of that in schools across the USA, Texas has stood up and taken the first step against that kind of blatant stupidity. They should be applauded, not derided by atheist wannabes like you.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#84ChrisHanson24Posted 6/15/2013 7:12:47 PM(edited)
how'd u get the money to buy a game if u just got out of jail?
#85Carribean_CoolPosted 6/15/2013 7:21:53 PM
Here goes Winternova on his stupid irrelevant rants again just because he's in University like the rest of the world -_-
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#86WinternovaPosted 6/15/2013 8:03:12 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Here goes Winternova on his stupid irrelevant rants again just because he's in University like the rest of the world -_-

I haven't been in school for a number of years...at least as a student. ;)

TheBlueStig posted...
Non-religion IS a religion these days, it seems to be the thing to do to reject religion.

And Non-stamp-collecting is the hottest hobby going today!

TheBlueStig posted...
There's also a whole different definition of "religious display" that this law protects, things like T-Shirts, necklaces, headwear, traditional clothing, privately reading from religious books, etc etc etc, kids are getting suspended and expelled for ALL of that in schools across the USA

The First Amendment already protects that (assuming the clothing follows other rules), so I'm all for kids not getting in trouble for such things. The law that was passed is too overly broad and is unconstitutional as written.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#87jon davisPosted 6/16/2013 11:59:14 PM
"I'm also pretty sure he's the same guy who went on this enormous rant that all people in jail are baseline scum and deserve no amenities or rights to anything other than life and possibly food. Apparently those that cause infractions against the system deserve no sympathy whatsoever under any circumstances, even those potentially wrongly convicted"

I never said any of that!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#88mastahjebusPosted 6/17/2013 12:40:47 AM
Liberals try to take my guns away.
Conservatives try to take my games away.

Stay the **** away from my free speech and stay the **** away from my guns. I'm a Libertarian.
---
"Your" = Possession | "You're" = You Are | "Their" = Possession | "They're" = They Are | "There" = Position
#89alexismynamexxPosted 6/17/2013 12:54:29 AM
Whats a tweaker?
#90Sportsgamer97Posted 6/17/2013 12:55:26 AM
F*** all these political rants. Lets talk about what games this criminal should play. This criminal deserves to get punched in the face and get knocked out. Liberalgamer should be kept inside a cage like an animal. And all you people who are ranting about politics should be locked inside a room. I recommend that should play Omerta: City Of Gangsters. It just came out like 2 or 3 months ago. This game is for a criminal like you.