This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox live deals?

#11Solidshooter24(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 6:21:40 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Solidshooter24 posted...
The closest city to me in denver. I'm going to need to drive out there and get that Human experience huh?

You make it sound like that is a long drive.

Where the **** do you live, Rifle?

That's exactly where I live..haha
---
XBL: Solidshooter24
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/HungLowGaming
#12Super CreaturesPosted 6/14/2013 8:11:09 PM
Seriously?

Damn, I just said the first non-ski resort town on that stretch of I-70 (or is it US 24, been so long since I've traveled that way) that I thought of.

I was just taking a long shot (no pun intended) based off of Denver, and not Co. Springs, Pueblo, Fort Collins, Greeley, or Boulder being the closest big city.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#13Solidshooter24(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 11:53:38 PM
Super Creatures posted...
Seriously?

Damn, I just said the first non-ski resort town on that stretch of I-70 (or is it US 24, been so long since I've traveled that way) that I thought of.

I was just taking a long shot (no pun intended) based off of Denver, and not Co. Springs, Pueblo, Fort Collins, Greeley, or Boulder being the closest big city.

I'm being completely honest with you haha. It sucks living out here!
---
XBL: Solidshooter24
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/HungLowGaming
#14Super CreaturesPosted 6/15/2013 12:00:08 AM
Well, be thankful you don't live in a city that has now been hit by the two most costly fires in state history, in as many years.

At least, I think Waldo Canyon was the most costly fire in state history (I remember one of those fires last year being reported as being so) before the Black Forest fire broke that record.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.