This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel 360 sales will go up once the One comes out because of Slim E console.

#1Lucha_VillaPosted 6/15/2013 1:38:39 AM
Uninformed buyers will buy the 360 Slim E thinking "Hey, this is the offline version of the Xbox One just like the guy on the video said!"

And just like that...POOF.

A sale.
#2wallyosuPosted 6/15/2013 2:22:17 AM
I'm not sure that uninformed buyers would have knowledge of specific interviews, but I do think you make a good point.

I could see someone's grandmother, for example, being confused by the physical appearances of the two.
#3Lucha_Villa(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 3:18:12 AM
wallyosu posted...
I'm not sure that uninformed buyers would have knowledge of specific interviews, but I do think you make a good point.

I could see someone's grandmother, for example, being confused by the physical appearances of the two.

Yeah, probably half of anyone knows what the f*** I just said. The whole point was that and you got it!

I just hope no one falls for it :/
#4josh924Posted 6/15/2013 8:18:59 AM
I don't see how. For one, the new Xbox 360 E console will be available for months before the Xbox One launches. Also, I'm sure both the new Xbox 360 and the Xbox One will come in different boxes with different logos and such.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#5Lucha_Villa(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 1:37:14 PM
up
#6ElusiveOneXPosted 6/15/2013 1:43:16 PM
Why are we bumping this? This isn't need to know information or a question.