This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360/PS3/Wii has been the greatest gaming generation yet

#61SunDevil77Posted 6/16/2013 3:10:50 PM
Bat178 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Bat178 posted...
By Adventure I meant stuff like Sierra games, not Action Adventure games. You know, stuff like Zack and Wiki. And how many 3D platformers are there on consoles which AREN'T made by Nintendo? The only ones that I know of on the other consoles are Epic Mickey 2 and Sly 4.

You can't exclude a whole console. Nintendo is the company that supplies 3D platformers. And there are plenty on their systems.

Besides them, there is Sonic Generations, Banjo: Nuts N' Bolts, De Blob series, The Maw, and (my personal favorite 3D platformed ever) Marble Blast Ultra.

Nuts N' Bolts is a driving game. It was originally suppose to be a 3D platformer, but was turned into a driving game. I forgot about Sonic Generations. I have never heard of Marble Blast Ultra, and was never interested in The Maw.

So because you're not interested in the ones that are there, and the whole console full of them, they don't exist?
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#62Solid SonicPosted 6/16/2013 3:11:29 PM
Absolutely not.
---
Every post I make is with integrity and sincerity. I'm pretty sure you're the troll, not me.
#63stawg007Posted 6/16/2013 3:24:34 PM
GGearX posted...
No.

GC /PS2 / xbox

They mostly were just great games all around.

This gen just depended on online, graphics, and gimmicks like the Wii, move, and kinect.

This

This gen, although fun, has definitely been one of the worst I've experienced, especially after coming from the beast that was the ps2
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#64Arucard05Posted 6/16/2013 3:27:43 PM
Bat178 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Bat178 posted...
By Adventure I meant stuff like Sierra games, not Action Adventure games. You know, stuff like Zack and Wiki. And how many 3D platformers are there on consoles which AREN'T made by Nintendo? The only ones that I know of on the other consoles are Epic Mickey 2 and Sly 4.

You can't exclude a whole console. Nintendo is the company that supplies 3D platformers. And there are plenty on their systems.

Besides them, there is Sonic Generations, Banjo: Nuts N' Bolts, De Blob series, The Maw, and (my personal favorite 3D platformed ever) Marble Blast Ultra.

Nuts N' Bolts is a driving game. It was originally suppose to be a 3D platformer, but was turned into a driving game. I forgot about Sonic Generations. I have never heard of Marble Blast Ultra, and was never interested in The Maw.

Nuts & Bolts isn't a "driving game". It's fair to say it's not a platformer if you so desire, but only people who've never played the game would describe it as a "driving game".
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#65LandonioPosted 6/16/2013 5:31:48 PM
Big_Nabendu posted...
No just no
Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis is and always will be the best generation.

---
ROLL TIDE
#66Oldskool_RulezPosted 6/16/2013 5:37:03 PM
For me personally, the best gaming generation was Xbox/PS2/GC/DC. There are so many games that I love for those systems. Also, you didn't have achievements and trophies. Back then, you played a game for the game, not for some points or trophies.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
You don't need a reason to help someone.