This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The game Microsoft should really use as a free game

#11UozzorPosted 6/16/2013 7:04:31 PM
Only hardcore RPG fans would actually play it and enjoy it. Games like Happy Wars and Crash Course 2 are free because just about anybody, even brogamers (The masses) can figure them out and enjoy them quickly. As previously said, Monster Hunter is like Japan's Call of Duty, but here it doesn't sell, although I'm pretty sure 3 and 3U sold better than the PSP games.
---
It's called Xbox One because nobody wants One
#12the36thchamberPosted 6/16/2013 7:10:48 PM
i want muramasa the demon blade. it did finally break away from being wii exclusive but for vita not even ps3. one of the biggest wastes in gaming history.
---
Xbox One. You can play games on it?*
GT- xNinjaScrollx
#13EvolutionaGamesPosted 6/17/2013 8:01:21 PM
Allow me to state my opinion on your opinion. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO. Throw in a couple thousand more no's, and there you go.
#14SunDevil77(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2013 4:16:33 AM
EvolutionaGames posted...
Allow me to state my opinion on your opinion. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO. Throw in a couple thousand more no's, and there you go.

Cool story. I will counter with a simple "yes."
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#15CSplitterPosted 6/18/2013 5:23:01 AM
You could always try to get the Korean version for PC. You just need a hefty amount of patience, something soft to bang your head on after every failed try and a lot of alcohol to celebrate, should you get it to work.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#16XenobowPosted 6/18/2013 5:45:22 AM
Lame we couldn't enjoy this game as Xbox 360 owners.
#17reverence27Posted 6/18/2013 6:23:58 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Frontier_Online

Localize it. Give it to me. I promise I will buy every piece of DLC.

Plz.PLZ.

It wouldn't have taken much to localize, (its monster hunter not much to translate) and have it as games on demand with no physical copy and pay to play. Wouldn't cost them much and would make a good profit with little work.
---
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin