This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So where are your friends going next generation?

#31alexismynamexxPosted 6/17/2013 2:01:17 AM
Xbox one, most of my friends are driving and shooter fans.
#32djwagonPosted 6/17/2013 5:22:28 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
A lot of gamers generally pick a console to play justified by their benefits.
Many gamers flocked to 360 because their friends were on it. The controller was ergonomicly awesome, the Halo franchise, day 1 DLC exclusives, etc.

Now that next generation is upon us which direction will you go? Some people buy all next gen games to cover their bases, but in that one console is usually favoured more than the other.

The gaming landscape has changed significantly in terms of DRM, trading of used games, etc.

So where are all your Xbox 360 friends going to migrate to... PS4 or Xbox One?

sticking with ps3 and 360 .LETS just hope the new system weed out the BOOSTER hey tc YOU getting anyone to help you BOOST in halo.you cried you need help BOOSTING over at the halo4 board
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#33SS_MetalSonicPosted 6/17/2013 6:20:21 AM
Winternova posted...
I don't give a f*** what my friends are going with...I'm buying an Xbox One. Damn thing is practically perfect.

I don't really know what my friends are going to do and I honestly don't care. I cant wait to get my hands on an xbox one !

In any case , I will have all three consoles so if I feel like playing with their janky asses, I will.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Fable 3, Mass Effect 2, Dirt 2, Rage, Singularity, Darksiders 2, El Shaddai, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider
#34pothocketPosted 6/17/2013 6:22:33 AM
All my friends got bored with this generation being stuck in a rut and moved to PCs years ago.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#35XtremeWRATH360Posted 6/17/2013 7:16:19 AM
I know only a small group getting X Box One the rest are PS4/PC
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#36USFPosted 6/17/2013 7:38:36 AM(edited)
My friends are all going with PS4 at this point, console-wise at least. We're still PC gamers first. A couple of them even sold their 360s, which IMO is crazy. Yeah the Xbone might not sound appealing but to sell your 360 with all the games is not a good idea. It's still a great system.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Starcraft II: HoTS, Diablo III, Injustice.