This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People say Sony stomped on MS at E3 when it came to PS4 vs. Xbox One

#1Dark World RulerPosted 6/16/2013 4:53:19 PM
And while I agree, Sony did the same with their PS3 showing versus Microsoft's 360 showing.

At E3, Sony showed that while they were ready to launch the PS4 and they were doing everything right for next gen, they also made it clear that the PS3 still had a long shelf life. Something MS failed to do with their 360 showing.

PS3 has Beyond: Two Souls, Gran Turismo 6, Puppeteer, Rain, FFX/X-2 HD Collection, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix coming this holiday along with a Grand Theft Auto V PS3 bundle and exclusive Batman: Akham Origins content. The biggest hit for them was showing off The Last of Us that was just days away from releasing and already a huge GOTY contender, that was pretty awesome. And they didnt even show Tales of Xillia and Dragon's Crown that are releasing in August

360's only highlight was some game called World of Tanks and I guess the Fable 1 remaster that wasnt even shown IIRC, it just looked like the 360 was dead and over to me and MS was all about the next gen.

I think it was incredibly stupid for MS to take their eye of the current gen when the PS3 just recently surpassed the 360 in worldwide sales (selling at a higher price too) and Sony is only looking to increase that gap further with the impressive support they still have going for the PS3.
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#2BlueJester007Posted 6/16/2013 5:11:53 PM
Next gen boards are that way.

----------------------------------------->
---
If everyone keeps blindly buying into the hype and praising stuff like Bioshock Infinite, then we'll all be stuck playing Space Invaders forever.
#3SunDevil77Posted 6/16/2013 5:13:24 PM
I think Microsoft's software lineup was so much more impressive and surprising than the PS4's.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4TheBlueStigPosted 6/16/2013 5:14:23 PM
Just because everything wasn't announced all at once on day one of E3 doesn't mean jack s***.

You people who base your entire lives on what happens at E3 need serious help...
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#5SoincMetalPosted 6/16/2013 5:18:30 PM
I just don't like the fact everyone's screaming MS has all the exclusives. How many of them exclusives do people actually wanna play? Prolly like only 2 of the 10 they announced smh.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#6Arucard05Posted 6/16/2013 5:22:35 PM
SoincMetal posted...
I just don't like the fact everyone's screaming MS has all the exclusives. How many of them exclusives do people actually wanna play? Prolly like only 2 of the 10 they announced smh.

Quantum Break and Crimson Dragon.

D4 could be amazing too I guess, but ehhhh.....Kinect.

On the PS4 I'm interested in inFamous, The Order, Knack and all of the Indies.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#7SunDevil77Posted 6/16/2013 5:26:39 PM
Quote:I just don't like the fact everyone's screaming MS has all the exclusives. How many of them exclusives do people actually wanna play? Prolly like only 2 of the 10 they announced smh.
@SoincMetal
Do not say "smh." Ever.
And many of them look fantastic.
Project Spark, Quantum, Halo, Dead Rising, Killer Instinct, Forza...like all of them.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#8alexismynamexxPosted 6/16/2013 5:27:03 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I think Microsoft's software lineup was so much more impressive and surprising than the PS4's.
#9SoincMetalPosted 6/16/2013 5:28:23 PM
should i write out shake my head then? Laugh out loud.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#10swatkiller546Posted 6/16/2013 5:30:44 PM
I thought the xbox one was very entertaining, but that doesn't mean I would buy the Xbone.

Ps4 was kind of boring best part was The division game, and the announcement about the used games are playable etc.
---
FC: 4768-7796-9687