This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People say Sony stomped on MS at E3 when it came to PS4 vs. Xbox One

#21QuBixPosted 6/16/2013 6:27:09 PM
Xbox One had the better exclusives while Sony won the silly thing with the price point and no DRM business. Also those that mention Infamous 2nd Son, are you really gonna play an open world game weeks after GTA5?

As for the topic, you're still getting most next gen title on the 360/PS3. So it's not like the system is gonna disappear next year. Plus MS said they will support the system much longer then they have the original Xbox.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#22SoincMetalPosted 6/16/2013 6:32:47 PM
QuBix posted...
Xbox One had the better exclusives while Sony won the silly thing with the price point and no DRM business. Also those that mention Infamous 2nd Son, are you really gonna play an open world game weeks after GTA5?

As for the topic, you're still getting most next gen title on the 360/PS3. So it's not like the system is gonna disappear next year. Plus MS said they will support the system much longer then they have the original Xbox.

They have to support it, half their supporters (consumers) are leaving.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#23Arucard05Posted 6/16/2013 8:10:44 PM
QuBix posted...
Also those that mention Infamous 2nd Son, are you really gonna play an open world game weeks after GTA5?

It's not a launch game. And they're really two entirely different experiences. It's a non-issue.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#24NinjuggalotusPosted 6/16/2013 8:15:24 PM
Quote:I just don't like the fact everyone's screaming MS has all the exclusives. How many of them exclusives do people actually wanna play? Prolly like only 2 of the 10 they announced smh.
@SoincMetal
Do not say "smh." Ever.
And many of them look fantastic.
Project Spark, Quantum, Halo, Dead Rising, Killer Instinct, Forza...like all of them.

smh
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
#FreeOcho
#25Super CreaturesPosted 6/16/2013 8:36:19 PM
People also said the world was going to end last year, 13 years ago, and many other times over the last few thousand years.

People have also been known to say that Denver would become a port city in 2000, that aliens abducted their cows, and that the Holocaust was fake.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#26jon davisPosted 6/17/2013 3:32:12 AM
CapwnD posted...
SoincMetal posted...
I just don't like the fact everyone's screaming MS has all the exclusives. How many of them exclusives do people actually wanna play? Prolly like only 2 of the 10 they announced smh.

I've always liked the MS exclusives more than the PS exclusives.

Ain't that the truth, ruth!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#27Banana_ManaPosted 6/17/2013 3:36:57 AM
Super Creatures posted...
People also said the world was going to end last year, 13 years ago, and many other times over the last few thousand years.

People have also been known to say that Denver would become a port city in 2000, that aliens abducted their cows, and that the Holocaust was fake.

The world did end.

You are nothing but a simulated memory of human life, recreated as a reality show for the base enjoyment of hipster alien ghosts.
---
Top Ten E3 Announcements:
http://www.bewaretherobotsquad.com/2013/06/top-bananas-e3-ten-best-e3-2013.html
#28reverence27Posted 6/17/2013 4:13:17 AM

Majority of America still believes in a magical man in the sky and a bastard child he killed so these same people can commit crimes and it be ok as long as they say they are sorry to their imaginary friend.
---
"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed myself from Christian assemblies." ~Benjamin Franklin
#29Arucard05Posted 6/17/2013 6:24:37 AM

People have also been known to say that (...) aliens abducted their cows

You can't prove they didn't!
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Now celebrating one year of irrelevance.
#30tubb311Posted 6/17/2013 6:34:57 AM
SoincMetal posted...
I just don't like the fact everyone's screaming MS has all the exclusives. How many of them exclusives do people actually wanna play? Prolly like only 2 of the 10 they announced smh.

That's funny because the only game sony showed that had my interest is Destiny and that's not even exclusive.