This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Live Deal of The Week (6/18 - 6/25)

#210megawarPosted 6/18/2013 7:23:50 AM(edited)
EliteGuard99 posted...
Super Creatures posted...
656stooge posted...
Sweet. It isn't for Mass Effect.

I'm away for the next fortnight (that's two weeks for all you American's!) and I'd have been pissed if I missed that sale.

So, how exactly would you miss the sale?

You obviously have internet access, what would be keeping you from using xbox.com to purchase the DLC?

We got an Xbone guy here..........

I don't think so. I'm not an XB1 guy but I thought the same thing. If he is posting right now and the sale is available right now he can go to xbox.com and buy the DLC right now. He will miss next week, but we don't know what that will be yet, so it could be ME. (it won't)

Edit: Oh I see they haven't changed yet. What time do they change? 8:00 Pacific?
#22OmegaPillowPosted 6/18/2013 7:23:23 AM
glassghost0 posted...
I honestly hope the Mass Effect DLC never goes on sale because that's all people cry about.

Whoever has this mentality is a sheep
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer 360: An Axe Murd3r3r capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#23metaldiggle2Posted 6/18/2013 7:53:07 AM
Looks like I'll finally be getting Sonic Generations.
---
There are times where I wish I could delete stupid threads I see.
#24TheBlueStigPosted 6/18/2013 8:27:39 AM
darksonic3 posted...
Renegade Ops
320 MSP ($4.00)

I f***ing hate it when games go on sale less than a week after I buy them for full price....

They need some kind of rebate program where if a game goes on sale within 7 days of buying it you get the difference in points back.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#25Hucast9Posted 6/18/2013 8:30:27 AM
mabber_III posted...
you can get sonic unleased and sonic generations for 20 bucks

that is an amazing deal

Agreed. I haven't played Sonic generations yet, but I have played Sonic Unleashed. Sonic Unleashed is a good game that I would recommend. I liked the whole game including the Werehog levels.
#26TheBlueStigPosted 6/18/2013 8:52:32 AM
They need to fire the intern in charge of the update, the individual sales are all live, but none of this stuff shows up on the dashboard, or on the sales & specials page on xbox.com.

All this stuff used to go live at 4am Tuesday morning, now we all have to wait another full day for it all to get fixed and show up.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#27SheepinatorPosted 6/18/2013 8:54:17 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
darksonic3 posted...
Renegade Ops
320 MSP ($4.00)

I f***ing hate it when games go on sale less than a week after I buy them for full price....

They need some kind of rebate program where if a game goes on sale within 7 days of buying it you get the difference in points back.

Great game, now why aren't the DLC levels on sale too? They have never been on sale once, in the year and a half since release.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#28TheBlueStigPosted 6/18/2013 9:08:31 AM
Sheepinator posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
darksonic3 posted...
Renegade Ops
320 MSP ($4.00)

Great game, now why aren't the DLC levels on sale too? They have never been on sale once, in the year and a half since release.

I bought it because the gameplay reminded me of the old "Strike" game series, Desert Strike, Urban Strike, and Jungle Strike on the Genesis, and Soviet Strike and Nuclear Strike on the PS1.

I'd love to have the old PS1 games again, I never got to play them past the first few levels, my PS1 was half dead by that point.
---
Ben Franklin
#29glassghost0Posted 6/18/2013 11:26:01 AM
OmegaPillow posted...
glassghost0 posted...
I honestly hope the Mass Effect DLC never goes on sale because that's all people cry about.

Whoever has this mentality is a sheep

That insult doesn't even make sense....
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122