This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh goody Dragon age 3 is still in development for current gen systems.

#11Merc123Posted 6/18/2013 7:18:11 PM
I wonder if DA3 is going to read data from Dragon Age Origins, Awakening or DA2. If it does i will be getting it on 360 so all my games feel connected.

If it doesn't then i will probably get it on PS4.
#12Halo_ForeverPosted 6/19/2013 4:51:10 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Why must every topic boil down to "I hate the Xbox One"?

Because the fewer people buy it the better.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#13656stoogePosted 6/19/2013 4:54:37 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Because the fewer people buy it the better.

Lol. You know MS are the s*** when people with the user name Halo_Forever are bashing their system.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#14CyricsServantPosted 6/19/2013 5:00:24 AM
Arucard05 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Nintendo won next gen the moment that crazy blue f***** jumped into Smash.

Having a core gaming focused Nintendo leading the market again would be great. I hope to see it.

I wouldn't mind it, but I think they shot themselves in the foot with that tablet controller.

So now developers have to deal with a tablet, wiimotes, and a traditional controller that doesn't come packed in with the Wii U and that the majority of Wii U owners probably don't own. That's a recipe for failure right there.

Sometimes I really wish Nintendo would go software and handheld only, because I feel like their gimmicks (for lack of a better term) always hold their hardware back. They don't really try to take advantage of them and 3rd parties even less so.
#15DieMyBridePosted 6/19/2013 5:57:37 AM
CyricsServant posted...
Arucard05 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Nintendo won next gen the moment that crazy blue f***** jumped into Smash.

Having a core gaming focused Nintendo leading the market again would be great. I hope to see it.

I wouldn't mind it, but I think they shot themselves in the foot with that tablet controller.

So now developers have to deal with a tablet, wiimotes, and a traditional controller that doesn't come packed in with the Wii U and that the majority of Wii U owners probably don't own. That's a recipe for failure right there.

Sometimes I really wish Nintendo would go software and handheld only, because I feel like their gimmicks (for lack of a better term) always hold their hardware back. They don't really try to take advantage of them and 3rd parties even less so.

What's ironic is a lot of the games coming out, shown at E3 that won't be on Wii U, HAS tablet/smartphone integration.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
#16vgsrulePosted 6/19/2013 7:47:24 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

It's relevant to the topic.

That's the reason he wants them for this generation.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe