This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone sign up for the World of Tanks beta?

#11nickizgr8Posted 6/20/2013 12:50:17 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Just because you sign up for the beta doesn't mean you get to be in the beta

SSSSSHHHHH

These are console players don't ruin the experience for them. You might scare them away. It's better to stay silent and observe these strange creatures.
#12SoF-RamboPosted 6/21/2013 7:25:45 AM
I'm starting to like this game more and more.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#13BahamutBBobPosted 6/21/2013 7:43:51 AM
I haven't even thought about World of Tanks since, like 2007 or whenever the PC version was released. Microsoft is a bit late with this game...
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#14rb10001Posted 6/21/2013 7:44:10 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Just because you sign up for the beta doesn't mean you get to be in the beta

SSSSSHHHHH

These are console players don't ruin the experience for them. You might scare them away. It's better to stay silent and observe these strange creatures.

don't know why but i laughed. i'm "one of them" as well. where is my beta! i signed up 3 days ago damn
---
http://youtu.be/xiWIVLNLeoI
#15goguard18Posted 6/21/2013 12:30:46 PM
According to their facebook and twitter accounts, the only answer as to when are "soon" and "VERY soon". So who know. I figure they are waiting for a specific number before they release the codes. I cant wait tho. Been waitin for a good tactical game for years now. the depth of this game is going to blow peoples minds.
#16TenzhiPosted 6/22/2013 1:48:26 AM
It's like an updated Atari's Combat!

I'd actually be interested in it if it wasn't just PvP nonsense. Customizing and upgrading tanks is nifty.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#17AikonMonkPosted 6/22/2013 4:53:20 AM
I signed up for the beta and then I looked at some gameplay. Even if I get in, I don't think I will participate. Seems a bit lame.
---
GT: DEDLY CUKE
#18DougEInstructor(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2013 7:15:45 AM
AikonMonk posted...
I signed up for the beta and then I looked at some gameplay. Even if I get in, I don't think I will participate. Seems a bit lame.

did you get your code yet?
#19combatcm1Posted 6/26/2013 7:31:02 AM
It seems like they are alienating true simulator fans by making it look like an arcade game. I don't think there is much interest in a non simulator tank game.
#20darkharePosted 6/26/2013 4:22:03 PM
combatcm1 posted...
It seems like they are alienating true simulator fans by making it look like an arcade game. I don't think there is much interest in a non simulator tank game.

what the hell are you talking about, they stated that its exactly the same to the pc counterpart.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!