This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone sign up for the World of Tanks beta?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone sign up for the World of Tanks beta?
3 years ago#21
Are people playing the beta right now? I still haven't received my code yet and I'd hate to think people are playing this already without me!
3 years ago#22
DougEInstructor posted...
Are people playing the beta right now? I still haven't received my code yet and I'd hate to think people are playing this already without me!

Didn't get mine either, man. ah well.
3 years ago#23
This is outrageous isn't this game out already where is my damn key!
3 years ago#24
I signed up 3 weeks ago. I didn't get in the first batch.
3 years ago#25
DougEInstructor posted...
This is outrageous isn't this game out already where is my damn key!

It's not out.
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#26
The beta is out, however you should read the lil thingy on the main 360 version's site.
They only let in a few for the initial wave and even then it was for a few hours fri,sat,sun this weekend. They'll send out more invites for upcoming waves.

Sides from the sound of it, not exactly missing out on a whole lot... seeing people mention 12 arty per team and getting one shot by em. I can wait till they tweak things such as a limit on spgs. Almost forgot the falling through the map, freezing, and other issues you can expect.
In about 2 hours from this post the first wave of tests will be done and you can't even connect until further notice.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone sign up for the World of Tanks beta?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived