This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does your Live GT match your name here?

#31DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiCPosted 6/22/2013 2:45:25 PM
Net Shark posted...
Yeah it sucks. That is what is going on with my Net Shark name. No one on Live has it but someone on Zune does so Live won't let me have it. Oh well I'm happy with my Star Wars name. Wish Gamefaqs would allow name changes without making a new account. I would consider making mine match by changing it here.

Have you tried variations like "NetShark" or Net_Shark"?
---
"It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns."
#32Killah PriestPosted 6/22/2013 2:47:02 PM
My gamertag does not match my gamefaqs id.

this is the only place I use this ID, and I only use it because I lost access to my old accounts, and someone changed the name on one of my accounts without my permission back when they did the username switch thing...
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#33Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2013 2:53:01 PM
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
Net Shark posted...
Yeah it sucks. That is what is going on with my Net Shark name. No one on Live has it but someone on Zune does so Live won't let me have it. Oh well I'm happy with my Star Wars name. Wish Gamefaqs would allow name changes without making a new account. I would consider making mine match by changing it here.

Have you tried variations like "NetShark" or Net_Shark"?

Yes I tried the under score. The space and no space are considered the same thing and doesn't matter. So if someone has Net Shark trying it Netshark is considered the same Gt and does not work.
---
Left handed people can't do anything right.
#34Gobey6Posted 6/22/2013 3:19:23 PM
Yes.... Exactly
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#35AssassinDXPosted 6/22/2013 3:55:42 PM
Almost, except I stuck 'Metal' before it as AssassinDX was taken.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Assassin_D_X
NAMI-SWAAAAAN!!!
#36levyjl1988Posted 6/22/2013 3:58:13 PM
Yup, I'm a person of consistency, then again I do have my moments of spontaneous outbursts and contrasting things.
---
Now I'll have to buy all next gen consoles, sigh. :(
#37NeWsKiLLzPosted 6/22/2013 4:51:08 PM
It used too, but I let my original live subscription run out for a month when 360 was realeased and lost it. Still kinda pissed cuz I'd have a ten year icon.
#38UozzorPosted 6/24/2013 2:08:31 PM
Nope, if I could change it for free it would but there's no way I'm paying 10 bucks to change my gamertag to Uozzor.
---
That's not a walrus
#39VeliconisPosted 6/24/2013 2:28:50 PM
Not even close.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
http://i.imgur.com/UzTVQwG.jpg
#40TheBlueStigPosted 6/24/2013 2:58:27 PM
Net Shark posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Yes, now go buy my paintjobs on Forza 4 :)

I did just put up a bunch of new ones too.

Ok Stig I will check them out later. Although my Forza anger still rages on. I may make a dead snow owl Paintjob next. :)~

Make it his avatar done up Southpark style, hung from the gallows.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin