This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what console are you getting for next gen?

#11AmrathPosted 6/22/2013 9:43:28 PM
So why is the Ooya not on that poll? I'll be getting a PS4 and I've also just bought a new gaming laptop.
#12ChipChippersonPosted 6/23/2013 3:18:31 AM
Already have a U so none. The new Donkey Kong alone excited me more than anything on the other 2 consoles combined. Yea I'll inevitably miss out on games. Do I care? No, not really.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#13psykojuggalo98Posted 6/23/2013 3:22:16 AM
All 3
#14grimmdaddyPosted 6/23/2013 4:47:35 AM
PS4 but I'll let all the richers buy launch that way any faulty hardware effects them first and I can buy it down the road with confidence
#15NejiHyuga900Posted 6/23/2013 7:19:23 AM(edited)
I already have a Wii U (and a 3DS). And I will be getting a PS4. But I might get an XOne if the price drops.

Amrath posted...
So why is the Ooya not on that poll? I'll be getting a PS4 and I've also just bought a new gaming laptop.

While the Ouya is considered an 8th gen console, it is not a major 8th gen console, thus it is not competing with Wii U, XOne, or PS4.

But the Ouya is competing against another Android home video game console, M.O.J.O., created by Mad Catz.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#16creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 7:46:35 AM
hehe this poll is kinda funny...it looks horrible for microsoft
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#17Dragon NexusPosted 6/23/2013 7:54:50 AM
With the removal of the drm, I have decided that I will get the Xbox One and the PS4. Previously I had no plans to get the Xbox One.

I'm still waiting it out.
The U-turn was very, very welcome news. But still, the fact they were even considering it left a bad taste in my mouth. I'd like to make absolutely sure they don't try to put it back in little by little while we don't notice later or something.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#18stargazer1981Posted 6/23/2013 8:34:39 AM(edited)
Steam Box.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi