This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playing Lan over an Xbox 360 with Halo 2...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Playing Lan over an Xbox 360 with Halo 2...
3 years ago#1
Is this possible?

Anyone know if you can lag the backwards compatible games through the 360? Thanks.
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
3 years ago#2
Yea lan works.
Xbox Live GT: DaPowerHouse
3 years ago#3
The only thing that doesn't work is connecting to XBL, since they shutdown the servers for the original Xbox on April 15, 2010.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
3 years ago#4
Something I'm more interested in...can you play Halo 2 over LAN on a 360 vs an Xbox original?
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
3 years ago#5
Ginsu Victim posted...
Something I'm more interested in...can you play Halo 2 over LAN on a 360 vs an Xbox original?

Yes you can, some maps won't load if the games are diffrent versions
Xbox Live GT: DaPowerHouse
3 years ago#6
I'm not actually going to do it (I don't own two of any game), but it was just a question I had while reading this thread.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
3 years ago#7
Thanks, all.
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!
3 years ago#8
Have you heard of/tried XboxConnect?
aka - Nah Tso Gud
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Playing Lan over an Xbox 360 with Halo 2...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived