This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will banned Xbox 360 live account be unbanned for Xbox One?

#1Deeznuts_FYCPosted 6/23/2013 9:00:37 AM
I was banned months ago for flirting with a hot girl (who had Mariah Carey's delicious boobs and Nicki Manaj's ever so wonderful booty) and I got banned.

Will 360 accounts be unbanned for Xbox One
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeeznutsFYC
#2JascoDPosted 6/23/2013 9:03:14 AM
If I recall correctly, yes, your account will be unbanned for the ONE.
---
Fear makes the wolf look bigger.
#3glassghost0Posted 6/23/2013 9:11:55 AM
Deeznuts_FYC posted...
I was banned months ago for flirting with a hot girl (who had Mariah Carey's delicious boobs and Nicki Manaj's ever so wonderful booty)

I hope not
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4Super CreaturesPosted 6/23/2013 9:14:51 AM
Why would they unban you for the One?

Would that not mean that you would also be unbanned from the 360?

Not to mention every other service tied to gamertags?

I'm curious, if you get banned from XBL, can you still use your MS Account for other MS services that aren't tied to your gamertag, like email, Bing Rewards, etc?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#5TheBlueStigPosted 6/23/2013 9:53:10 AM
So you were "flirting" and got banned for that......riiiiiiiight.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#6Ginsu VictimPosted 6/23/2013 9:54:25 AM
Deeznuts_FYC posted...
I was banned months ago for flirting with a hot girl (who had Mariah Carey's delicious boobs and Nicki Manaj's ever so wonderful booty) and I got banned.

Over a headset, 11 year old boys sound like girls.

I'm surprised you didn't wind up with a sign in your yard.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#7AmrathPosted 6/23/2013 10:32:38 AM
It's rather unlikely as you'll just be using the same account on Xbox One. At Microsoft's end it will still just be the same account database.
#8JGA1980Posted 6/23/2013 1:30:15 PM
The type of "flirting" that gets you banned from Xbox Live certainly won't be forgiven on a console that has mandatory Kinnect.

Now that Microsoft has banned you for "flirting", why would they unban you when the XOne has a Kinnect that would allow you to expose yourself (or as you would say "flirt"), to every single person who purchases a XOne?

I know they say "one man's junk is another man's treasure", but as far as Microsoft is concern a sex crime is a sex crime and won't be ignored on their new console.
#9EcotronPosted 6/23/2013 2:09:45 PM
I hope not. that would be stupid
#10TheWaitingPosted 6/23/2013 2:11:57 PM
JGA1980 posted...
The type of "flirting" that gets you banned from Xbox Live certainly won't be forgiven on a console that has mandatory Kinnect.

Now that Microsoft has banned you for "flirting", why would they unban you when the XOne has a Kinnect that would allow you to expose yourself (or as you would say "flirt"), to every single person who purchases a XOne?

I know they say "one man's junk is another man's treasure", but as far as Microsoft is concern a sex crime is a sex crime and won't be ignored on their new console.

Lol that just put a funny thought into my head. Xbox one, the new omegle.
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior