This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should there be more FP games?

#1Bloodlines1191Posted 6/24/2013 11:24:33 AM
If you remember Breakdown. Pretty much the Namco version of Halo, it had a TRUE First Person perspective. As well as superpowers and mainly combat and an engaging story. And that ending. The one where you go through the portal with Alex. Just...that ending... unfortunately, certain flaws held it from true greatness as well as it selling well. Mainly gameplay mechanics such as unbalancing issues.

If there is a god, there will be a sequel to this game. AWWWW WHY CAN'T THERE EVER BE A SEQUEL!!!! ;_;

Hehe anyway, that's one of the appeals I have for Mirror's Edge. First Person with all the camera sway (you vision turns back when you are punched and violently shakes when rolling. The scariest is vertigo when falling off high buildings). With Mirror's Edge 2 coming round. Do you think more games should deviate from the FPS norm and mix it up with thinks such as Brawling and Dueling and Platforming rather than just Shooting?
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#2Bloodlines1191(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2013 12:58:04 PM
Anyone?
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#3pothocketPosted 6/24/2013 1:04:13 PM
Uh....yes? Obviously the first person view point should be used for more than just mindlessly shooting at people.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson