This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TMNT Out of the Shadows All Turtle Trailers in one Video

#11Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 6:30:52 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
Nemerlight posted...
Their models look so weird o.0

Supposedly they're gonna be the new models for the upcoming 2014 live action TMNT movie, not 100% if it's true though

Hopefully they show the first ones justice, well the first 2 anyway.
---
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive
#12JackBurton85Posted 6/26/2013 2:19:14 AM
I too really hate the design/look of the turtles. They just aren't cool looking, at all. The game really looks pretty crappy overrall even without taking the crappy turtles into account.
#13Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 5:08:08 AM
Bump
---
Machinima Partner
#14DougEInstructorPosted 6/27/2013 1:14:42 PM
I have yet to hear of anyone that actually likes the look of these turtles. They look like deformed monsters. I am legit angry at whoever designed these abominations.
#15RycerXPosted 6/27/2013 2:11:25 PM
The oversized feet don't work as well as they did in the comics, that's the main problem.
#16Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 2:47:09 PM
DougEInstructor posted...
I have yet to hear of anyone that actually likes the look of these turtles. They look like deformed monsters. I am legit angry at whoever designed these abominations.

Maybe the voice acting will make up for it haha.
---
Machinima Partner
#17TrickyPonyPosted 6/27/2013 4:18:35 PM

Allow me to be the first then. I like the models. Moreso than the bodies I like the faces and how each is different. I grew up watching the cartoons in the 80's as well and I'm glad these look a little more mature/raw rather than cartoony.
#18Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 6:03:42 PM
TrickyPony posted...

Allow me to be the first then. I like the models. Moreso than the bodies I like the faces and how each is different. I grew up watching the cartoons in the 80's as well and I'm glad these look a little more mature/raw rather than cartoony.

To be honest the best look they ever had was from the first two movies they had. Really liked the look of them in TMNT and TMNT Secret of the Ooze.
---
Machinima Partner
#19DougEInstructorPosted 6/27/2013 8:32:01 PM
Life And Death posted...
TrickyPony posted...

To be honest the best look they ever had was from the first two movies they had. Really liked the look of them in TMNT and TMNT Secret of the Ooze.

Same here. It seems like they tried to go with that look except they decided to make them have shrunken heads for some reason.
#20Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2013 9:11:30 PM
Life And Death posted...
TrickyPony posted...

Same here. It seems like they tried to go with that look except they decided to make them have shrunken heads for some reason.

It's all good long as the gameplay is good I believe we could over look the turtles....hopefully.
---
Machinima Partner