This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

TMNT Out of the Shadows All Turtle Trailers in one Video

#31Tube_of_NoobPosted 6/29/2013 2:36:24 AM
lonelyhuntr posted...
I heard (never did research) that they changed the story of how the turtles came to be. I was told there new theme song says they were kids who were mutated into turtles. I was also told that in the new show all their personalities are messed up. They keep their basic personalities(like Donatello is smart). But they bring it to the extreme by giving them each only one emotion, monotone I think the word is. Keep in mind that I never saw the show so im not 100% on this.

I can vouch that the show is quite good. My kids love it (thats my justification for watching it lol); their personalities are one-sided. But it plays into the show really good. Out of all the movies and shows throughout the years I think this new show is the funniest Mikey has ever been. This game looks to be a ton of fun even if the turtles look a little goofy.
---
One among the Fence
Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma, Batman AC & NBA 2k13
#32TheRobPosted 6/29/2013 9:47:58 AM
Life And Death posted...
Sipher360 posted...
I hope that releasing this game also makes them go back and re-release the other two turtle XBLA releases. I know cats were hating on the remake, but it looked really good and I enjoyed the Demo.

Purism is for actual arcade cab purchasing (emulators in the worse case scenario)....I will take my HD remakes any day of the week.

I personally rather have the original TMNT Turtles in Time, then the "remake".

I personally would rather have the SNES version of Turtles in Time, it was the best version.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#33Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2013 10:09:39 AM
TheRob posted...
Life And Death posted...
Sipher360 posted...
I hope that releasing this game also makes them go back and re-release the other two turtle XBLA releases. I know cats were hating on the remake, but it looked really good and I enjoyed the Demo.

Purism is for actual arcade cab purchasing (emulators in the worse case scenario)....I will take my HD remakes any day of the week.

I personally would rather have the SNES version of Turtles in Time, it was the best version.

Not better then the original Arcade which it was dumbed down from to run on an SNES.
---
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive
#34TheRobPosted 6/29/2013 10:15:14 AM
Life And Death posted...
TheRob posted...
Life And Death posted...
Sipher360 posted...

Not better then the original Arcade which it was dumbed down from to run on an SNES.

The SNES version had more levels and more characters directly related to the TNMTs, Rat King was a perfect addition to the sewer level. It made it worth playing. Gameplay wise it's just as good, and I can live without the graphics and sound being Arcade perfect. Everything else about the SNES version was better.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#35Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 1:45:13 PM
TheRob posted...
Life And Death posted...
TheRob posted...
Life And Death posted...
Sipher360 posted...

The SNES version had more levels and more characters directly related to the TNMTs, Rat King was a perfect addition to the sewer level. It made it worth playing. Gameplay wise it's just as good, and I can live without the graphics and sound being Arcade perfect. Everything else about the SNES version was better.

Still felt the Arcade was better and you could do 4 players which was cool.
---
Machinima Partner
YouTube.com/LifeAndDeathLive
#36SSJGrimReaperPosted 6/30/2013 1:46:25 PM
"My toe! My toe!"
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi6ovua8j1r827vgo3_250.gif
#37Life And Death(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 3:57:32 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
"My toe! My toe!"

"Oh, Shell Shock!"