This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is still the most fun co-op game to play

#1CapwnDPosted 6/24/2013 11:57:31 PM
This game never feels aged. It's got some clunky control moments, but it's so fun to play co-op, either two player campaign or 4 player T-Hunts.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#2BrutalBrockenPosted 6/25/2013 12:15:15 AM
I agree 100%, still my favorite FPS on Xbox 360.
---
The Goddamned Devil
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#3HeadneckPosted 6/25/2013 2:23:11 AM
I don't know about best, but it is definitely up there. Always a good go to game for co-op.
---
Streets is watchin'
#4ChipChippersonPosted 6/25/2013 2:29:51 AM
The Vegas games were probably the most fun I've ever had in an online game; too bad the CoDs of the world came along and buried that more tactical style of play.

BTW great sig, Videodrome rules.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#5GGearXPosted 6/25/2013 2:34:41 AM
Might have to pick that up. Love the demo.
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#6BrutalBrockenPosted 6/25/2013 2:37:58 AM
Well now im in the mood to play it, gotta buy it again and do some terrorist hunting
---
The Goddamned Devil
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#7JoboHotepPosted 6/25/2013 8:13:24 AM
At some point I need to remember to pick up this game. Absolutely love the first one, and still play T-Hunt with friends from time to time.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#8CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 8:15:35 AM(edited)
I like the T-Hunts in this one better because you still get XP even if you don't finish the T-Hunt.

And speaking of XP, if you play a co-op match you get XP for single player, even if you're playing alone. So there's really no point in playing the regular single player, unless you just don't care about XP. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what my son noticed, and it looks accurate to me.
---
#9Silent Sniper IVPosted 6/25/2013 8:43:11 AM
I agree, the T hunts were amazing and some of the best co-op this gen. It's too bad they didn't fix all the multiplayer glitches from the first game, or I think it would have been a much more popular game.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#10CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 8:59:43 AM
I didn't really care for the MP. I liked the move in and clear areas way that the co-op campaign and T-hunts worked. Perhaps I just wasn't good enough too, that certainly makes a difference.
---