This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh Bing Rewards, you so crazy

#1PsyloshsrPosted 6/25/2013 4:53:51 AM
Just cashed in a 1 month Gold code I got from Bing Rewards, and they credited me for 12 months. Freaking crazy man. It's like the other month when I got credited for an extra $200 on my electric bill and they never caught the error. I love when this stuff happens.
---
Sometimes you have to make a stand for your principles if you want to believe in who and what you are.-John Lobon
#2VeryDarkSoulPosted 6/25/2013 4:59:50 AM(edited)
bing rewards? that program that pays you a dollar for using bing for a week? I make that in 2 minutes at my job
---
Ron Paul 2012
#3656stoogePosted 6/25/2013 5:00:45 AM
When I first started working I used to get $5.00 uniform allowance a week. One week they missed the decimal point though, and gave me $500!

But I'm too honest for my own good, so I told them. :(
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#4gabriusPosted 6/25/2013 5:32:06 AM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
bing rewards? that program that pays you a dollar for using bing for a week? I make that in 2 minutes at my job

Congratulations.

Now please, shut the hell up.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#5Ginsu VictimPosted 6/25/2013 5:33:31 AM
VeryDarkSoul posted...

You make $30 an hour? Doing what?
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#6GGearXPosted 6/25/2013 5:34:40 AM
gabrius posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

Congratulations.

Now please, shut the hell up.

Job+Bing + more money.

More money =more stuff.

Stuff is good mayne.
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#7DarkSymbiotePosted 6/25/2013 5:34:59 AM
When I first started working I used to get $5.00 uniform allowance a week. One week they missed the decimal point though, and gave me $500!

But I'm too honest for my own good, so I told them. :(

You're a good person.
---
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646
#8VeliconisPosted 6/25/2013 5:36:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9656stoogePosted 6/25/2013 5:46:20 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...

You're a good person.

I'm always honest because I figure karma will pay me back. Except it didn't when I needed it most.

A few years back I took my first ever paid holiday leave and my boss agreed to giving me the two weeks pay before I left. So I drove into work one morning, said goodbye to everyone, and picked up my paycheck for my 3 weeks pay.
Only to find out when I got home that my wallet had fallen out off my pocket.

A cop turned up at my house the next day to hand my wallet back after someone turned it in. Minus $2500 of course. :(
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#10VeliconisPosted 6/25/2013 5:49:52 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...

You're a good person.

I'm always honest because I figure karma will pay me back. Except it didn't when I needed it most.

A few years back I took my first ever paid holiday leave and my boss agreed to giving me the two weeks pay before I left. So I drove into work one morning, said goodbye to everyone, and picked up my paycheck for my 3 weeks pay.
Only to find out when I got home that my wallet had fallen out off my pocket.

A cop turned up at my house the next day to hand my wallet back after someone turned it in. Minus $2500 of course. :(

Wow, holy ****. Sorry to hear that, dude. That SUCKS.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
http://i.imgur.com/UzTVQwG.jpg