This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh Bing Rewards, you so crazy

#61darkharePosted 7/3/2013 6:42:19 PM
tiamat8917 posted...
656stooge posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...

You're a good person.

I'm always honest because I figure karma will pay me back. Except it didn't when I needed it most.

A few years back I took my first ever paid holiday leave and my boss agreed to giving me the two weeks pay before I left. So I drove into work one morning, said goodbye to everyone, and picked up my paycheck for my 3 weeks pay.
Only to find out when I got home that my wallet had fallen out off my pocket.

A cop turned up at my house the next day to hand my wallet back after someone turned it in. Minus $2500 of course. :(

Your first mistake was believing in some nonsense like Karma. It doesn't exist. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

That being said that sucks. Sorry that happened to you.

actually if you've done even the most rudimentary study in sociology you would realize your statement is incorrect. religion is nothing, if not a study of sociology.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#62darksonic3Posted 7/5/2013 10:51:58 PM
UGH! I seriously needed this last 100msp code to get bulletstorm but another account got closed. This blows
---
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99
#63_LordAndSaviorPosted 7/5/2013 11:00:10 PM
darksonic3 posted...
UGH! I seriously needed this last 100msp code to get bulletstorm but another account got closed. This blows

Damn, I seriously need the same for WWE '13 hopefully I'm able to get it.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#64TheBlueStigPosted 7/5/2013 11:08:03 PM
darksonic3 posted...

This is why you don't search for stupid s*** like single letters, or use bots, or ignore the random captchas, they shut your account down.

Pick one of the daily news topics that's always on the front page, then just spam the Related Searches links and DON'T ignore the captchas.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#65darksonic3Posted 7/5/2013 11:36:31 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
darksonic3 posted...

This is why you don't search for stupid s*** like single letters, or use bots, or ignore the random captchas, they shut your account down.

Pick one of the daily news topics that's always on the front page, then just spam the Related Searches links and DON'T ignore the captchas.

Ive never seen a captcha on bing rewards
---
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99
#66crynryanPosted 7/6/2013 12:22:40 AM
Quote:TheBlueStig posted...
darksonic3 posted...

@darksonic3

Me neither, and I use a bot on all 6 of my accounts, 4 of which have 5,000+ lifetime points.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#67TheBlueStigPosted 7/6/2013 8:27:39 AM
darksonic3 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
darksonic3 posted...

They've been using them randomly for the last 4+ months.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#68BrazenMDPosted 7/6/2013 8:39:14 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...
bing rewards? that program that pays you a dollar for using bing for a week? I make that in 2 minutes at my job

You make $30 an hour? Doing what?

Wow you think that's a lot?

LOL
#69Ginsu VictimPosted 7/6/2013 11:13:09 AM
BrazenMD posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...
bing rewards? that program that pays you a dollar for using bing for a week? I make that in 2 minutes at my job

You make $30 an hour? Doing what?

Wow you think that's a lot?

LOL

No, I just have a very low opinion of the person who said it.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)