This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 Overtakes Wii As Top UK Console But Still Trailing Behind PS2

#11yiangaruuugaPosted 6/28/2013 5:57:16 AM
If you have to replace your console 7 times, you should probably learn to take better care of it. My launch console lasted until the Slim came out (disk drive broke), and I just bought the Slim since it had wireless.

All you had to do is keep it well ventilated. That isn't hard at all.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#12mattglosbcfcPosted 6/28/2013 7:21:08 AM
PavelChan posted...
EJW posted...
I question the impact of this because nearly everyone I know has had to buy at least two. One person I know has bought seven.

All for ONE specific reason...

Because they were too stupid to contact customer services for a free repair, and instead chose to run out and spend a load of money on a brand new console as soon as they encountered a problem? Thought so.

He has a valid point.

I bought three altogether. The second one I bought was because I was getting so ###### off with sending the damn 360 back. (5 times ive had to overall, and 3 of those times was for knackered DVD drives)
Third was to upgrade to the newest model, which thankfully and FINALLY has been free of ####### up.

Ive had my ps3 over 3 years, not one issue with it.

Cant recall ever having to fix or replace a ps2 ive owned neither.
#13Eamon696Posted 6/28/2013 8:12:20 AM
Wait! I thought only those dumb, American dudebros bought the Xbox!
#14VeryDarkSoulPosted 6/28/2013 6:42:53 PM
uh because people are buying a Wii U instead of Wii now? Really grasping at straws. UK is not really that large of a market compared to the rest of the world.
---
Ron Paul 2012