This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If the Xbox One can see where the blood is going in your body.......

#31flame030191Posted 6/28/2013 2:32:02 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
You get arousal from Bayonetta? Ewwwww...

---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Member of uTR. Pre-ordered PS4 with CoD: Ghosts
#32StarGoyPosted 6/28/2013 2:35:31 PM
Net Shark posted...
pothocket posted...
Why is this topic even still here? Do your ****ing job, mods.

I have to agree with this. I had a topic modded that was just asking why do people hang in game forums for games they hate. Not sure how that is off topic compared to this?

Because the first rule of GameFAQs is that the mods love everyone except you.
#33darkharePosted 6/28/2013 2:50:24 PM
shawnmck posted...

Just like how the same liberal media attacks Christians & Catholics, but goes out of their way to defend and prop up Mulsims. or how marriage between a man & a woman is old, outdated, and to be looked down upon, but marriage between two men or two women is something to be celebrated and propped up.
There is a definite double standard, and you have to be willingly blind to not see it.

your making up these double standards in your "how the world should be" racist outlook, its christian liberals who are defending the rights of the extreme right wing creationist in america, we dont need a muslim jihad here we already have a home grown creationist one happening!. i also cant think of a single person that consideres marriage between a man & women outdated, but what is outdated is the fact that again the extreme right wing christians consider marriage christian, therfore no one but them should be allowed to say what it is or isnt.

the double standard is only their because its the christians drawing the line telling everyone how things should or shouldnt be, just like the outdated racists in america, everyone else isnt drawing the line its you. i take it your also afraid that by mexicans coming to america that the white race is going to be bred out? well jump on your white women and get to riding! no ones stopping you from making babies.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#34vigorm0rtisPosted 6/28/2013 2:53:46 PM
shawnmck posted...

Compare that to that stupid Rachael Gentil chick that called Zimmerman a "crazy ass white cracker", and is being defended for making such a comment by the very same media that is trashing Paula Dean for what she said 40 years ago.

The difference is that one's an entertainer who gets paid for her public image, the other isn't.

I know you're not really this dense.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#35Net SharkPosted 6/28/2013 3:33:50 PM
StarGoy posted...
Net Shark posted...
pothocket posted...
Why is this topic even still here? Do your ****ing job, mods.

I have to agree with this. I had a topic modded that was just asking why do people hang in game forums for games they hate. Not sure how that is off topic compared to this?

Because the first rule of GameFAQs is that the mods love everyone except you.

No the first rule of GameFAQs is don't argue with Net Shark. Your rule is number #2. :)
---
Left handed people can't do anything right.
#36TheBlueStigPosted 6/28/2013 4:50:15 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
shawnmck posted...

Compare that to that stupid Rachael Gentil chick that called Zimmerman a "crazy ass white cracker", and is being defended for making such a comment by the very same media that is trashing Paula Dean for what she said 40 years ago.

The difference is that one's an entertainer who gets paid for her public image, the other isn't.

How does it matter what she said MORE THAN FORTY F***ING YEARS AGO when she grew up in an area of the south and a time period in the south where EVERYBODY used that word?

Remember WHERE and most importantly WHEN she grew up, in places that still had segregation between blacks and whites when she said it. Places that didn't allow blacks & whites to even BE in the same place at the same time, different restaurants, different bathrooms, different drinking fountains, the time BEFORE Rosa Parks refused to go to the back of the bus.

99% of the people RIGHT NOW who are b****ing about her using that word AT ALL are NOT BLACK, they're white. They're wannabe White-Knighters who think the statute of limitations should be abolished for EVERYTHING and what someone said 40+ years ago should be punishable by banishment now.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#37shawnmckPosted 6/28/2013 5:11:36 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
shawnmck posted...

I know you're not really this dense.

^ Are you suggesting that it's okay to use the N-word if they don't make any money or are being sponsored ?
Or, if Rachael Gentil becomes a celebrity in 40 years, only then can we condemn what she said ?
Because that is really dumb.
Not to mention that Paula Dean wasn't an entertainer or a spokesperson for any company at the time she made the statement.
So your point is not only idiotic, but illogical.

And you are missing my point...
If it's bad for one group of people, then the same standards should apply to all groups of people.
If it is bad for Paula Dean, then it should likewise be bad for Rachael Gentil.
Racism is racism....you DON'T get a pass for being Black, Hispanic, or any other ethnicity that is non-white.
What you are doing is making excuses....just like all liberals do.
#38shawnmckPosted 6/28/2013 5:18:35 PM
darkhare posted...

your making up these double standards in your "how the world should be" racist outlook, its christian liberals who are defending the rights of the extreme right wing creationist in america, we dont need a muslim jihad here we already have a home grown creationist one happening!. i also cant think of a single person that consideres marriage between a man & women outdated, but what is outdated is the fact that again the extreme right wing christians consider marriage christian, therfore no one but them should be allowed to say what it is or isnt.

the double standard is only their because its the christians drawing the line telling everyone how things should or shouldnt be, just like the outdated racists in america, everyone else isnt drawing the line its you. i take it your also afraid that by mexicans coming to america that the white race is going to be bred out? well jump on your white women and get to riding! no ones stopping you from making babies.

^ you are ranting nonsense, and literally pulling it from your ass.
Not to mention you are only proving my point by attacking Christians, when the worst they have done is tell someone that they might burn in hell....whereas Muslims are actually attacking, torturing, and killing people for holding views that they don't agree with.
Last time I checked, you can still be gay in America and you have Rights....but if you are gay in a Muslim Country then you will be tortured and killed within 24-hours of being found out. Not to mention that they have very strict rules for women to follow, and don't allow women to even attend school or get a job.
But lets paint Christians as the scourge of the World, because in reality you liberals need enemies to portray as evil so that you can spread your communist agenda and propaganda.
#39vigorm0rtisPosted 6/28/2013 5:20:26 PM
shawnmck posted...

Paula Deen wouldn't be taken to task if she weren't a celebrity, it's that simple. I don't actually care what she said, I'm glad she's off the air because she's irresponsible and dishonest with her celebrity, not because I think she's racist.

Dance around it all you want. Her celebrity and in specific her particular kind of celebrity doesn't allow her to have that kind of image, it doesn't matter when she said it. She could have been caught having said something that Howard Stern says 10 times a week and gotten the same slap down.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#40shawnmckPosted 6/28/2013 5:33:04 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
shawnmck posted...

Paula Deen wouldn't be taken to task if she weren't a celebrity, it's that simple. I don't actually care what she said, I'm glad she's off the air because she's irresponsible and dishonest with her celebrity, not because I think she's racist.

Dance around it all you want. Her celebrity and in specific her particular kind of celebrity doesn't allow her to have that kind of image, it doesn't matter when she said it. She could have been caught having said something that Howard Stern says 10 times a week and gotten the same slap down.

^ No, Paula Dean is being taken to task because she is a celebrity and is WHITE who is not a loyal liberal.
You are saying that only celebrities can be taken to task, which just shows how utterly irresponsible you are. To me racism is racism...nobody gets a pass, and nobody gets special preferential treatment. But to you liberals, if you are white &/or a celebrity, then you get held to a higher standard, because that somehow eases your sick guilt that you have to regurgitate and infect everyone else with.
I get it...you feel guilty about racism that happened many years ago, so you feel the need to act as judge, jury, and executioner. But only with certain people whom only you get to decide.
And yet you call me "irresponsible".

BTW
Alec Baldwin has said racist slurs about Jews and other people and does so frequently...and he is a white celebrity. But he will get a total pass, because he is a good loyal liberal.
Also, Robert Byrd (a Democrat Senator who is now deceased) used the N-word regularly...but again, he got a total pass, because he was a loyal liberal Democrat.

You liberals aren't making anything better, but are only dividing people and fanning the flames of racism even further.
Instead of treating everyone in America as citizens, you have to group them based on race, gender, and sexual orientation...and then you call everyone else "racists".
What a bunch of hypocrites.