This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do i gotta pay for XBOX LIVE Gold just to access Netflix and Hulu?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why do i gotta pay for XBOX LIVE Gold just to access Netflix and Hulu?
3 years ago#1
I don't gotta pay for anything but Netflix+Hulu+Internet on my PC, and Sony doesn't make you pay for it either on PS3 and you won't gotta pay for it on PS4 neither. So why does Microsoft insist I gotta pay for XBL Gold on XBOX 360 just so I can use services I'm already paying for? It's crazy! Why they don't change it?
3 years ago#2
Cuz they can, and know people will buy it.
http://i.imgur.com/5bcq9tZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r0m1Dq0.jpg
3 years ago#3
Solnot posted...
I don't gotta pay for anything but Netflix+Hulu+Internet on my PC, and Sony doesn't make you pay for it either on PS3 and you won't gotta pay for it on PS4 neither. So why does Microsoft insist I gotta pay for XBL Gold on XBOX 360 just so I can use services I'm already paying for? It's crazy! Why they don't change it?

SSSHHHUUUTTT UUUPPP!!!!!!!!!!
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#4
TheBlueStig posted...
Solnot posted...

SSSHHHUUUTTT UUUPPP!!!!!!!!!!

I came.
3 years ago#5
Because you abuse the English language.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
3 years ago#6
You don't gotta do anything, 'cept be born and die, Solnot
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#7
I for it buy about three live payments when it in for what, I like it for not me so I don't like as much Netflix which is good really because I didn't when we do this is it! I do like for about three sepperate accounts though, after I am for about xbox 200?
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
3 years ago#8
Because they can, and it's not changing so might as well switch to Sony next gen like me and plenty others are doing.
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
3 years ago#9
i live for solnot topics
3 years ago#10
Solnot posted...
I don't gotta pay for anything but Netflix+Hulu+Internet on my PC

So basically, you don't. Good to know.

It's not like we need constant reminders of why you're the absolute worst person on this entire site... but I guess new people sign up every day, so it's admirable that you make sure everyone gets to find out.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why do i gotta pay for XBOX LIVE Gold just to access Netflix and Hulu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived