This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finally started watching Twin Peaks

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Finally started watching Twin Peaks
3 years ago#1
I've heard Deadly Premonition was basically like a love letter to twin peaks, but it's interesting to see how both Alan Wake and Deadly Premonition reference the series, and also borrow from it.

I just finished the pilot, so no spoilers. So has anybody else watched Twin Peaks and played either of the games mentioned above?
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
3 years ago#2
Yup. All 3 titles are fantastic.

Murdered: Soul Suspect looks to borrow from the 'peaks as well.
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#3
Deadly Premonition borrows HEAVILY from Twin Peaks....like, an insane amount.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
3 years ago#4
I watched Twin Peaks back... I don't know, it was ages ago, and played both games.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#5
I've seen the first season, it was pretty solid
Cavaliers/Browns/Indians
3 years ago#6
Ginsu Victim posted...
Deadly Premonition borrows HEAVILY from Twin Peaks....like, an insane amount.

It sure does. So far, I prefer Agent Francis York Morgan over the agent in Twin Peaks.

Alan Wake looks a lot more like the series though. It could be from the huge difference in graphics I guess, but so far it reminds me more of Alan Wake visually.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.
3 years ago#7
Hmm, I knew before I clicked this topic it was going to be about Deadly Premonition, and I was right...
Rise from your grave...
3 years ago#8
SEGA128DC posted...
Hmm, I knew before I clicked this topic it was going to be about Deadly Premonition, and I was right...

Well it had to be related to the 360 somehow :P
3 years ago#9
remember they had to change deadly premonition because it was originally too much like twin peaks
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
http://www.gif-man.com/Animatedgifs/Spinning-SkullRedEyes.gif
3 years ago#10
Whats TP and DP about? Are they that sort of TV / Videogame combo? Like that defiance thing?
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Finally started watching Twin Peaks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived