This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you think are borderline bad games you like

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 6/29/2013 7:20:22 PM
Or games you can see how others would think they are bad..

..I Am Alive can easily fall into this column, so can Dead to Rights Retribution I suppose
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#2FTWWholeFnShowPosted 6/29/2013 7:22:18 PM
Two worlds as a fan of hokey b movies I loved it
---
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-XBL: Bennyhanna79
Women & their relationship "games" piss me off ><
#3glassghost0Posted 6/29/2013 7:27:45 PM
TWD: Survival Instinct
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#4wkcoonerPosted 6/29/2013 8:05:40 PM
I know this is an original xbox title, so I apoligize in advance. But there was this game I believe it was called Azura. It involved running around and gathering the elements of power back. Once you got the new power you could combine them in any manner, and the power would be differnt.

I remember that Xplay named it 1 of the top 10 worst games on the xbox. I loved that game.
---
GT:Hacoona71 Pawn:Calyspo
Alt GT: HonkeyTonkHero1 Pawn: Dotar Sojat
#5bossk5Posted 6/29/2013 8:08:55 PM
Mindjack
---
I buy used games. If you're a MGS fanboy and want to argue....don't bother, I assure you your opinions mean nothing to me. Just a heads up.
#6FirelanderXPosted 6/29/2013 8:11:42 PM
Dark Messiah Might and Magic
---
Gamertag: FirelanderX
#7LEGEND_725Posted 6/29/2013 8:39:32 PM
wkcooner posted...
I know this is an original xbox title, so I apoligize in advance. But there was this game I believe it was called Azura. It involved running around and gathering the elements of power back. Once you got the new power you could combine them in any manner, and the power would be differnt.

I remember that Xplay named it 1 of the top 10 worst games on the xbox. I loved that game.

azurik rise of perathia. It was not nearly as bad as people said, but still flawed.
---
if you have accepted Xbox One as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
#8BrutalBrockenPosted 6/29/2013 8:43:27 PM
Night Trap- Sega CD
One of the worst "games" ever made. But I still play it every few months
---
The Goddamned Devil
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#9Trailblazer34Posted 6/29/2013 8:44:32 PM
Shadow the Hedgehog
#10ChipChippersonPosted 6/29/2013 8:48:34 PM
Pretty much every game I enjoy. I LOVE low budget/niche games and enjoy everything from Two Worlds and Risen to Turning Point, Legendary, and Darkest of Days.

It's just the luck of the draw that it's the low budget devs who put out games with premises or types of gameplay that I find interesting. Don't get me wrong, I still play the big budget titles; but it's the more niche stuff that I'm more likely to preorder and buy day 1.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.