This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you think are borderline bad games you like

#11joegt123Posted 6/29/2013 8:50:11 PM(edited)
Not so much an "I think its bad but Ilike it" and more of a "I don't see why anyone thinks this is bad".

Dark Void.

Aside from it's tps elements being rather generic, I can't see why anyone complains about this game. The story is interesting, and its borderline conspiracy theory take on the bermuda triangle is entertaining. And the blend of flight mechanics with normal shooting in as flawless a conversion as anything I've ever seen is amazing. Not to mention, said flight mechanics themselves are skillfully implimented. While flying enemy ships is clunky, the rocket packs are extremely responsive and maneuverable.
---
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#12somebody336Posted 6/29/2013 9:31:48 PM
Clive Barkers Jericho
#13FocianPosted 6/30/2013 3:21:46 AM
Two Worlds, Eat Lead and Alpha Protocol.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#14MarblesbunbunPosted 6/30/2013 3:22:51 AM
Sonic 06.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#15zinsindettaPosted 6/30/2013 8:02:29 AM
I loved Risen 2 and Game of Thrones.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#16Alpha_FemalePosted 6/30/2013 8:22:59 AM
Gotta say I loved Two Worlds and I took much abuse for defending it,but like they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
---
My brother offered me lemonade. It was potato water.
My brother's an idiot.
#17MoonlightJustPosted 6/30/2013 8:25:30 AM
somebody336 posted...
Clive Barkers Jericho

Is that considered bad? I've always really enjoyed it.

PS3 game here, but Gundam Crossfire. So many things wrong with it, but still so fun for me. What's sad is with some polish and a few fixes it could have been a really good game. Oh well.
#18Dragon NexusPosted 6/30/2013 8:25:42 AM
Alpha Protocol.
Unpolished visuals, wonky AI, but a pretty good, well written story with many branching paths and interesting characters.
See, Bioware? It is possible to have a story with branching paths that leads to different outcomes.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#19DWB1982Posted 6/30/2013 9:29:19 AM
Borrowed Earth Defense Force 2017 from my girlfriend's son and it has become my new addiction... I think it's one of the greatest games ever made this gen.. For those of you guys who have played this, you know what I'm talking about LOL...
---
PSN=MWB1982
360 Live=InterceptorGT
#20MarblesbunbunPosted 6/30/2013 11:03:52 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Alpha Protocol.
Unpolished visuals, wonky AI, but a pretty good, well written story with many branching paths and interesting characters.
See, Bioware? It is possible to have a story with branching paths that leads to different outcomes.

I enjoyed that game....
Obsidian were the original story writers for Bioware before Black Isle split into Bio and Obsidian.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."