This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Name a game you THINK is great, but just can't play

#11turtlecapePosted 6/30/2013 9:06:47 AM
For me its gotta be red dead redemption great game really, but like others have said too big and long, to much to do. I like games with simpler structure, otherwise it doesn't hold my attention.
---
Gamertag: Chriscore0010
Psn: turtlecape
#12darkharePosted 6/30/2013 7:32:54 PM
Borderlands and Left4Dead, both are great multiplayer games but suck a whole bunch played solo.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#13SunDevil77Posted 6/30/2013 7:34:00 PM
darkhare posted...
Borderlands and Left4Dead, both are great multiplayer games but suck a whole bunch played solo.

Borderlands 1, yes, but the second was a blast. Even solo.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#14beautifuldreamsPosted 7/1/2013 12:53:56 AM
psychonauts, the music and sound effects add up to the worst audio experience of my life, not just my gaming life
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#15kingwutuguPosted 7/1/2013 12:58:30 AM
League of Legends
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#16CaIiber345Posted 7/1/2013 1:01:19 AM
Bioshock
---
The Price is Right, Don Mattrick, and a nuclear submarine all walk into a bar...
#17oasisbeyondPosted 7/1/2013 2:38:56 AM
You think it's ok... then great. make up your mind menopause man.
Catherine.

With time, I realized I've been buying a lot of games that I'll never really enjoy, so now I don't buy these type of games anymore. No point owning a zillion games you won't ever play. Video Games will be DD eventually.
#18vigorm0rtisPosted 7/1/2013 2:42:13 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
Video Games will be DD eventually.

I think that eventuality is further out than a lot of people think.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#19CaIiber345Posted 7/1/2013 2:53:15 AM
oasisbeyond posted...
You think it's ok... then great. make up your mind menopause man.
Catherine.

With time, I realized I've been buying a lot of games that I'll never really enjoy, so now I don't buy these type of games anymore. No point owning a zillion games you won't ever play. Video Games will be DD eventually.

Bold part. I went from buying around two dozen games a year (and sometimes more) thatni ended up hardly playing, to just three so far this year, with two more planned purchases.
---
The Price is Right, Don Mattrick, and a nuclear submarine all walk into a bar...
#20ChipChippersonPosted 7/1/2013 2:59:29 AM
Dark Souls. I LOVE the art design and atmosphere, and the gameplay seems like it should be right up my alley. However I never pop it in because I don't feel like grinding or getting aggrevated.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.