This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there any chance tomb raider or borderlands 2 could be 15 bucks

#11ElusiveOneXPosted 6/30/2013 12:04:35 PM(edited)
glassghost0 posted...
I really wish people would stop comparing PC game sales/Steam sales to Consoles. They aren't the same thing.

I don't care if a new release was available for PC for $5 when the console version is $60. I hate playing games on a PC

What you hate doing isn't relevant to this though. Console gaming has yet to explain why it can't discount games like Steam/Amazon does. My PC is hooked up to my HDTV just like my consoles and all I have to do is plug my wired 360 controller in.
#12NightRainPosted 6/30/2013 12:09:39 PM
What about Black Ops 2?
It's on sale at Walmart in Canada at 30$.
Should I buy now or wait?
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#13jon davisPosted 6/30/2013 12:13:10 PM
Im just hoping for a good price on Forza Horizon and CC Red Alert 3
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#14sonicteam2k1Posted 6/30/2013 12:20:53 PM
ElusiveOneX posted...
glassghost0 posted...
I really wish people would stop comparing PC game sales/Steam sales to Consoles. They aren't the same thing.

I don't care if a new release was available for PC for $5 when the console version is $60. I hate playing games on a PC

What you hate doing isn't relevant to this though. Console gaming has yet to explain why it can't discount games like Steam/Amazon does. My PC is hooked up to my HDTV just like my consoles and all I have to do is plug my wired 360 controller in.

this but I use wireless 360 controller and headset.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#15shawnmckPosted 6/30/2013 12:35:22 PM
Used....yes
new....not likely
#16_LordAndSaviorPosted 6/30/2013 2:03:13 PM
What about Hitman Absolution?
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#17Super CreaturesPosted 6/30/2013 2:14:25 PM
shawnmck posted...
Used....yes
new....not likely

When have you ever been able to buy a GoD game used?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#18glassghost0Posted 6/30/2013 2:23:35 PM
ElusiveOneX posted...
glassghost0 posted...

Console Gaming does not equal PC gaming. They're 2 different things.

Console gaming hasn't met the same thing because it's a CONSOLE

PC has to offer those kind of sales/prices because it's extremely easy to pirate a PC game. It's either, price the games for extremely cheap or make no money because John pirates the game.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#19Super CreaturesPosted 6/30/2013 2:29:29 PM
They also don't have to worry about pissing off retailers that they depend on to push their system by undercutting them, like console makers have to.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.