This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wii U to 360. Good idea?

#11flipzas(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:45:29 AM
PS3 exclusives are a bit more interesting but which console I get in the end all depends on my budget. I might end up using some of the money in my savings account to get a PS3 but for now my eyes are on the 360.

And yeah like you said it's gonna take months or years for me to play a game I want on the Wii U. If I get a PS3 or 360 (never had both) I can jump right in
#12jo3_n_k8Posted 7/1/2013 7:15:31 AM
I'd go with a PS3 if the exclusives spark your interest, here's why:

1. PS+ is the price of a new game for a year. Right now alone, you'll get Vanquish, Uncharted 3, Xcom, LBP Kartinf, Saints Row 3, and Deus Ex HR. The games they give each month are great usually. They also offer great deals.

2. Blu-ray. If you don't have a Blu-ray already they're nice to have.

3. Free online

4. THE LAST OF US. Seriously, it's so good.

5. 3 years ago XBL was untouchable, it kinda sucks now, IMO. People use party chat and it makes the games more barren. There will always be little kids chirping in your ear, however. They also usually offer much worse deals than PSN.

I was always a huge Xbox supporter until they came out with the X1 announcement and we saw their true colors, and I've since had pretty much nothing to do with them.

I have a Wii U, and its a nice system to have, but I haven't played it much. The PS3 is the best bang for your buck now in gaming. MS said they'd be supporting the Xbox 360 for awhile, but they've said a lot of things in the past. When the 360 came out the X1 was deader than a door nail.
#13UddersAndBladesPosted 7/1/2013 7:16:30 AM
Keep it until you get Bayonetta 2 at least.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Retro Menace
Look! The East is burning red!
#14ukokira1Posted 7/1/2013 7:44:41 AM(edited)
SoincMetal posted...
Keep the wii u and save for a ps3 or 360.......

Also the 3Ds was just like this. Wii U will bloom.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11