This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Tomb Raider Your GOTY?

#21vigorm0rtisPosted 7/1/2013 1:14:08 PM
No.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#22hellslingerPosted 7/1/2013 1:19:55 PM
Right now it's tied with BioShock as my GOTY.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#23RPG_ApostlePosted 7/1/2013 4:42:57 PM
Ratlank02R posted...
Ratlank02R posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion 2, and the Last of Us.

Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion 2 and The Last of Us are not role playing games.

Who said your GOTY had to be a RPG?
Oh, and nice to see you're back after another banned account.

Sorry, I posted in the wrong topic.

I don't know what you mean by "banned account". I made this account yesterday to help share my expert advice and knowledge. You must have me confused with someone else.

Dude, please don't do this again. It's embarassing.
---
I miss Mega Man.
#24twa556Posted 7/1/2013 5:24:39 PM
My nonjrpg game of the year.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#25CyricsServantPosted 7/1/2013 5:42:56 PM(edited)
Arucard05 posted...
The Last of Us is many miles ahead of even Bioshock Infinite, my runner up so far.

:(

I'm loving The Last of Us. I'm at the part where Ellie is killing hunters at a ski resort. But as of right now, Bioshock Infinite is still my game of the year. Loved the visual direction, loved the revisionist history plot with the mind **** ending, loved the decent variety of super powers (i.e. tonics), loved the creative enemy designs, and I . . . enjoyed the solid combat. Bioshock Infinite just has so much going for it.

I will say this though, Ellie and Joel's relationship feels a lot more organic and nuanced. The gameplay is more original*. And right now the game is headed in a very interesting and unexpected direction.

* Doesn't actually feel all that original when in the past two years we've gotten Hitman: Absolution, Far Cry 3, Hotline Miami, Dishonored, Mark of the Ninja, and Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition. I'm actually getting a little burned out on the pseudo-stealth.
#26Homie_202Posted 7/1/2013 5:47:06 PM
No last of us seems to be taking the cake the next one would be tomb raider. The only thing that may knock down last of us is watch dogs but I doubt it will.
#27BB52700Posted 7/1/2013 6:01:39 PM
Tomb Raider is currently my GOTY, but I'm about halfway through The Last of Us, and I think that might replace it. I'd put Bioshock Infinite at a close #3. Great year for games so far
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#28flame030191Posted 7/1/2013 6:08:22 PM
TR was pretty good, but not GOTY. God of War: Ascension is my current GOTY vote, but The Last of Us may very well change that (I've yet to get too far into the game, but it's awesome so far). Gran Turismo 6, Battlefield 4, or Batman: Arkham Origins may also change that, but I don't quite expect them to.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
Member of uTR. Pre-ordered PS4 with CoD: Ghosts
#29lightfighterPosted 7/1/2013 6:13:22 PM
It's a front-runner ...