This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is no one talking about the 360's newest retail console exclusive: "Dark"?

#1FFTHEWINNERPosted 7/2/2013 5:57:15 AM(edited)
Seems quite good and wacky. Y U NO TALK ABOUT IT :(.

Here is the plot description:

We live in a time of the cult vampire metrosexuals. The once-terrifying "children of the night" became the object of adoration of schoolgirls, if the stars catalogs male underwear. Authors DARKotkazalis from distortion of the image of the blood-suckers, and decided to return to the myth of the vampire its primordial essence. Vampires - creatures of darkness, and in the memory of the people they were deadly beings who can kill with his bare hands of any mortal.
It was such a monster player will be able to feel the draft DARK - predator who leads his bloody hunt. But not all so simple: any hunter, even a vampire can always be a victim. In igreDARK you come across numerous rivals - from simple guards to elite soldiers of the mysterious squad M17 and, of course, his fellow vampires. You are able to choose their own path through the city, dotted with enemies - enemies to save a life, a shadow crept past them, or tear them apart using his superhuman abilities. Play is fun and fans of "stealth" games, and for those who prefer open battle and rivers of blood. Her in-game DARK more than enough to scare even the brave.
Survive the fight vampire Eric Bayne with similar, players will be able in the second quarter of 2013. Baine help find the "I". Vampires and cyberpunk - the best combination for the action-packed hit of spring!

---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#2pothocketPosted 7/2/2013 5:57:54 AM
Is that out?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3SunDevil77Posted 7/2/2013 6:00:15 AM
The first footage of it was quite...questionable.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4TheWaitingPosted 7/2/2013 6:01:01 AM
Looks pretty cool. Not full price cool though. Heavy stealth game with RPG elements. Comes out Friday on pc and next Tuesday on 360.
---
GAMERTAG:SollessWarrior
#5FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:14:57 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
The first footage of it was quite...questionable.

What i saw of it liked great to my eyes. it is also a small studio and we should support them :). please buy this game new so that this game makes profit and the devs decide to make more exclusives ;).
---
#6NemerlightPosted 7/2/2013 6:17:02 AM
Dungeons was a horrible game. I dont expect much from this.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
Ever get lonely? Remember, the NSA is right there with you - Internet.
#7LapanuiPosted 7/2/2013 6:18:18 AM
I am interested in the game, but I am going to wait a bit to see what people think of it. It's only 27 brand new, but I will still wait.

I'm also busy playing other games at the moment.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 7/2/2013 6:21:18 AM
Spoke briefly to a reviewer who already had his hands on the game.

No details, but I'm not looking forward to it.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 7/2/2013 6:24:51 AM
reminds me of vampire rain
---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#10FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:25:38 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Spoke briefly to a reviewer who already had his hands on the game.

No details, but I'm not looking forward to it.

Lapanui posted...
I am interested in the game, but I am going to wait a bit to see what people think of it. It's only 27 brand new, but I will still wait.

I'm also busy playing other games at the moment.

Come on guys!!! Support the indies :(. it is even released for a budget price :(.
---