This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is no one talking about the 360's newest retail console exclusive: "Dark"?

#11NemerlightPosted 7/2/2013 5:29:12 AM
It says 50 bucks on amazon.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
Ever get lonely? Remember, the NSA is right there with you - Internet.
#12master_gamr1231Posted 7/2/2013 6:11:07 AM
I've really wanted a good vampire RPG since Bloodlines, but I'll still wait and see. I've been keeping up with Dark for a while.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#13FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 6:12:20 AM
^that means it is 10$ less than the usual price of games.that makes it a budget price.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#14pitt12177Posted 7/2/2013 6:12:29 AM
It looks like garbage. A sale price of 49 dollars off the bat confirms it. It'll be 6 dollars in 3 months.
#15SunDevil77Posted 7/2/2013 6:30:36 AM
pitt12177 posted...
It looks like garbage. A sale price of 49 dollars off the bat confirms it. It'll be 6 dollars in 3 months.

Budget pricing is a good reason to be skeptical, but Deadly Premonition was under $50 when it launched. The Lego games are awesome and MSRP under $60 at launch. Oh, and Deadpool was worth every penny of $50.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#16vigorm0rtisPosted 7/2/2013 6:36:31 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
pitt12177 posted...

Budget pricing is a good reason to be skeptical, but Deadly Premonition was under $50 when it launched. The Lego games are awesome and MSRP under $60 at launch. Oh, and Deadpool was worth every penny of $50.

Deadly Premonition was $20 at launch. I'll forgive a lot of sins at $20 that I won't at $50.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#17pothocketPosted 7/2/2013 6:39:09 AM
Nemerlight posted...
It says 50 bucks on amazon.

It says $40 on Steam
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#18TheBlueStigPosted 7/2/2013 6:49:28 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
it is also a small studio and we should support them :). please buy this game new so that this game makes profit and the devs decide to make more exclusives ;).

1. Who gives a s*** if it's a small developer or a large one? It's the GAME that should decide whether or not to support the developer, not the size of the dev house.

2. Buying current games does NOT guarantee any future games at all, or if future games do come out it doesn't guarantee that those games will be any good.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#19FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 9:54:38 AM
^
1:you can forgive a lot from a small dev that you cant from a big one(like polishing) bc it doesnt have a lot of ppl and budget.

2:as a general rule,it does. When a dev finds that a particular game made them profit they will most likely produce an improved sequel and/or use the extra money to make more games in general. The opposite is also true.

3:unless you want all games to have the BS that big companies enforce like Micro Transictions and online passes,you HAVE to support the smaller companies that dont put that bs in their games.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#20NauticalDisastaPosted 7/2/2013 11:25:06 AM
Are there any actual gameplay vids of this game around? All I can seem to find is the teaser trailer.
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta