This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which 360 game did you come closest to mastering? (Hardcore Gamers)

#1dudultimatenessPosted 7/2/2013 11:48:54 AM
Basically the topic title.

Of all the games that you have played, which ones do you feel you have spent the most effort and time mastering? Also, this question is meant to be more from a skills perspective than a "mastering" in the sense that you have unlocked many dungeons or unlockables and whatnot.

For me...

Naruto Rise of a Ninja- Was ranked number 1 and I have the top spot for most consecutive wins (probably not anymore)

Naruto the Broken Bond- Was ranked number 1 again.

Halo Reach- This game didn't have a good way to judge how good you are but I got pretty good at this one. I'd be equivalent to a rank 48 on Halo 3.

Risk Factions- Let's just say if you still think owning Australia is the only way to win...you still have much to learn. I win pretty frequently online but a lot of it is luck.

Marvel Versus Capcom Ultimate- I'm not amazing but I've spent a good amount of time mastering parts of this game. I can beat 1st lords, 2nd lords, high lords, etc.
---
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
#2OverburdenedPosted 7/2/2013 11:53:50 AM
How do you judge your Halo Reach level?

Don't you level up in ranks, all the way to what ever the highest one was, the black hexagon with a shooting star in it, 20,000,000credits.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#3dudultimateness(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 11:56:27 AM
Yeah, see that's why I say it is difficult because in Reach your rank mostly goes up by just simply how much you play, not necessarily how skilled you are. So, it's really hard to determine.
---
"Don't focus on da finger or you'll miss all dat heavenry grory"
#4MrMikeMaPosted 7/2/2013 11:58:39 AM
I would have to run with Ninja Gaiden 1-2.

Definitely the most technical I have ever gotten with a game, yet I am still a far cry from some of the master ninjas out there
#5pothocketPosted 7/2/2013 12:04:54 PM
On 360 TF2, I'd say I've taken the Pyro class about as far as one can take it. It's really the only class I'll even play anymore.

Worst thing that happens in TF2? Being lit on fire.

Only class that can't be lit on fire? The Pyro.

It's a simple equation.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#6kwarantinePosted 7/2/2013 12:07:57 PM
Mortal Kombat
Modern Warfare 3
Mass Effect Series
---
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 7/2/2013 12:09:44 PM
Huh. I was pretty good at L4D, I guess. Beat both campaigns solo on expert. Dunno if that is hard or not, I thought it was.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#8DakhanavarXPosted 7/2/2013 12:15:03 PM
Rock Band Expert Pro Drums - Can't do the hardest songs too well, but it's still the highest difficulty with the pro cymbals. Got going on 200 gold stars for expert pro, I believe, and a handful of #1 on the leaderboard for regular expert & expert pro drums.

Boom Boom Rocket - Got 100% on Hard for a handful of songs and a few pretty nice endurance runs

Raiden Fighter Aces - Last I checked I was #2 in the world on one of the games/modes

Mutant Storm Reloaded - My friend and I were #2 in the world on co-op tally for quite a while. Haven't played in years, but I think we're still somewhere in the top 50.

I don't really play games for challenge much nowadays. I've got too many games and not enough free time to spend countless hours on a single game for no particular reason other than to feel like I "mastered" it.
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#9pothocketPosted 7/2/2013 12:17:28 PM
Limbo

I can play through the game without dying.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#10SunDevil77Posted 7/2/2013 12:18:21 PM
Halo 3
Geometry Wars 1
Marble Blast Ultra
Assassin's Creed Revelations MP
Halo Wars
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539