This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which 360 game did you come closest to mastering? (Hardcore Gamers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which 360 game did you come closest to mastering? (Hardcore Gamers)

User Info: thecoug

thecoug
3 years ago#11
Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Fallout 3
The Coug abides.
XBL Gamertag: TheC0ug | Currently Playing: BioShock, State of Decay

User Info: Gold25one

Gold25one
3 years ago#12
Any Halo game (all achievements and level 50 in both Halo 2 and 3) probably would be the same in the new ones if they had Ranks like that since i would make new accounts and level them up to 50 in several different game types in a day to sell them.

Same skill with battlefield and call of duty, actually shooters in general third person or first person.

Other than that i got 100% in Oblivion and im a damned good dark souls player.

Also 100% FC almost all expert guitar songs on GH and RB games.
This isn't some Video Game, this is DARK SOULS. - Souldepriver

User Info: Pacman2dx

Pacman2dx
3 years ago#13
Gold25one posted...
Any Halo game (all achievements and level 50 in both Halo 2 and 3) probably would be the same in the new ones if they had Ranks like that since i would make new accounts and level them up to 50 in several different game types in a day to sell them.

Same skill with battlefield and call of duty, actually shooters in general third person or first person.

Halo 4 does have the 1 through 50 rank .. although you can online see it on Halo Waypoint - which is .. pointless in my opinion.
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
(message deleted)

User Info: twa556

twa556
3 years ago#15
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
TF2
Portal 1
Rock band & Guitar hero series-- I'm a far cry from serious experts but I've put more time into it they most of those people. I have over a thousand dollars of dlc between all the games.

A lot of PS2 games though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!

User Info: googler2

googler2
3 years ago#16
Probably dmc4, doa4/5. I hated 5 so I didn't even care about ny rank but I think I was the 3rd or 4th person to get all the achievements in it. I dont remember where I fell on dmc but was able to s-rank everything and speed run on the highest difficulty

User Info: ablerider

ablerider
3 years ago#17
jet set radio HD l'm number 7 on some leaderboards and pretty close in bayonetta l just have to beat it on NSIC, now lm trying to master batman arkham city l just got the goty edition and nightwing is beast

User Info: magx

magx
3 years ago#18
Ninja Gaiden II/Bayonetta (tie)
http://www.marioslastname.com/ http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#19
Pacman2dx posted...
Gold25one posted...

Halo 4 does have the 1 through 50 rank .. although you can online see it on Halo Waypoint - which is .. pointless in my opinion.

The level is useless, but the trueskill matching is amazing
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Which 360 game did you come closest to mastering? (Hardcore Gamers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived