This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which 360 game did you come closest to mastering? (Hardcore Gamers)

#11thecougPosted 7/2/2013 12:19:41 PM
Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Fallout 3
---
The Coug abides.
XBL Gamertag: TheC0ug | Currently Playing: BioShock, State of Decay
#12Gold25onePosted 7/2/2013 12:24:32 PM
Any Halo game (all achievements and level 50 in both Halo 2 and 3) probably would be the same in the new ones if they had Ranks like that since i would make new accounts and level them up to 50 in several different game types in a day to sell them.

Same skill with battlefield and call of duty, actually shooters in general third person or first person.

Other than that i got 100% in Oblivion and im a damned good dark souls player.

Also 100% FC almost all expert guitar songs on GH and RB games.
---
This isn't some Video Game, this is DARK SOULS. - Souldepriver
#13Pacman2dxPosted 7/2/2013 12:51:33 PM
Gold25one posted...
Any Halo game (all achievements and level 50 in both Halo 2 and 3) probably would be the same in the new ones if they had Ranks like that since i would make new accounts and level them up to 50 in several different game types in a day to sell them.

Same skill with battlefield and call of duty, actually shooters in general third person or first person.

Halo 4 does have the 1 through 50 rank .. although you can online see it on Halo Waypoint - which is .. pointless in my opinion.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
#14twa556Posted 7/2/2013 12:55:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15twa556Posted 7/2/2013 12:59:26 PM(edited)
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
TF2
Portal 1
Rock band & Guitar hero series-- I'm a far cry from serious experts but I've put more time into it they most of those people. I have over a thousand dollars of dlc between all the games.

A lot of PS2 games though.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list
Macarena!
#16googler2Posted 7/2/2013 1:05:04 PM
Probably dmc4, doa4/5. I hated 5 so I didn't even care about ny rank but I think I was the 3rd or 4th person to get all the achievements in it. I dont remember where I fell on dmc but was able to s-rank everything and speed run on the highest difficulty
#17ableriderPosted 7/2/2013 1:12:19 PM
jet set radio HD l'm number 7 on some leaderboards and pretty close in bayonetta l just have to beat it on NSIC, now lm trying to master batman arkham city l just got the goty edition and nightwing is beast
#18magxPosted 7/2/2013 3:15:10 PM
Ninja Gaiden II/Bayonetta (tie)
---
http://www.marioslastname.com/ http://magx01.blogspot.com/
<3 Ninja Gaiden Black! I want Dynamite Cop XBLA!
#19SunDevil77Posted 7/2/2013 3:23:57 PM
Pacman2dx posted...
Gold25one posted...

Halo 4 does have the 1 through 50 rank .. although you can online see it on Halo Waypoint - which is .. pointless in my opinion.

The level is useless, but the trueskill matching is amazing
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539