This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Alan Wake will be on Gaming with Gold?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you think Alan Wake will be on Gaming with Gold?
2 years ago#1
Do you think Alan Wake will be on Gaming with Gold?

With as much money Microsoft sunk into the series, I think we'll see it as one of the Gaming with Gold titles this year.
What are your thoughts?

I loved the game, the atmosphere, the plot.. everything. Though I beat the entire thing in a single sitting.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
2 years ago#2
Nah, probably not, they would have mentioned it in their announcement in June.

Besides it was $5 last month, everyone should have picked it up then.
---
Probably the same sort of person who frequently does my Mother every night good and hard. - atastycrumpet
2 years ago#3
Yeah, I'd say the whole Alan Wake sale a couple weeks back took any chance of that happening. I'd love for more people to get to experience it, though.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#4
SunDevil77 posted...
Yeah, I'd say the whole Alan Wake sale a couple weeks back took any chance of that happening. I'd love for more people to get to experience it, though.

I love the series, but yea.. they really need to further expand upon it.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
2 years ago#5
I think it will be on games for gold. They will release it free in September. Right after Bomberman: Act Zero & Vampire Rain.
---
GT: ooTHRILLHOUSEoo
PSN: ooTHRILLHOUSEoo
2 years ago#6
ant1080 posted...
I think it will be on games for gold. They will release it free in September. Right after Bomberman: Act Zero & Vampire Rain.

Oh god... yes.
---
2 years ago#7
I doubt it and I hope it's not. Alan Wake is a series that I think people should buy. It needs to be supported so that we can hopefully get 2 in the future
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
2 years ago#8
I hope not. As much as I liked the game, It would piss people off more than Defense Grid did.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
2 years ago#9
I'm playing through the game now, it's pretty good. If it's free sometime down the road oh well it was only 5 dollars and the DLC was like another 3-4. Great stuff from the sale i'd gladly want people to play it definitely for free. And for Defense Grid, it's one of those games i don't think i would have bought either but it's pretty good as well.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
2 years ago#10
ant1080 posted...

Don't forget AMY and Two Worlds.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do you think Alan Wake will be on Gaming with Gold?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived