This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think Alan Wake will be on Gaming with Gold?

#1MarblesbunbunPosted 7/2/2013 7:32:25 PM
Do you think Alan Wake will be on Gaming with Gold?

With as much money Microsoft sunk into the series, I think we'll see it as one of the Gaming with Gold titles this year.
What are your thoughts?

I loved the game, the atmosphere, the plot.. everything. Though I beat the entire thing in a single sitting.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#2TheAwesomeMattPosted 7/2/2013 7:45:57 PM
Nah, probably not, they would have mentioned it in their announcement in June.

Besides it was $5 last month, everyone should have picked it up then.
---
Probably the same sort of person who frequently does my Mother every night good and hard. - atastycrumpet
#3SunDevil77Posted 7/2/2013 7:48:08 PM
Yeah, I'd say the whole Alan Wake sale a couple weeks back took any chance of that happening. I'd love for more people to get to experience it, though.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#4Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 7:49:13 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Yeah, I'd say the whole Alan Wake sale a couple weeks back took any chance of that happening. I'd love for more people to get to experience it, though.

I love the series, but yea.. they really need to further expand upon it.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#5ant1080Posted 7/2/2013 7:50:26 PM
I think it will be on games for gold. They will release it free in September. Right after Bomberman: Act Zero & Vampire Rain.
---
GT: ooTHRILLHOUSEoo
PSN: ooTHRILLHOUSEoo
#6Marblesbunbun(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 7:57:27 PM
ant1080 posted...
I think it will be on games for gold. They will release it free in September. Right after Bomberman: Act Zero & Vampire Rain.

Oh god... yes.
---
#7glassghost0Posted 7/2/2013 8:10:00 PM
I doubt it and I hope it's not. Alan Wake is a series that I think people should buy. It needs to be supported so that we can hopefully get 2 in the future
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#8DieMyBridePosted 7/2/2013 8:11:21 PM
I hope not. As much as I liked the game, It would piss people off more than Defense Grid did.
---
XboxLive GT:JoeStillLife
#9SoincMetalPosted 7/2/2013 8:23:38 PM
I'm playing through the game now, it's pretty good. If it's free sometime down the road oh well it was only 5 dollars and the DLC was like another 3-4. Great stuff from the sale i'd gladly want people to play it definitely for free. And for Defense Grid, it's one of those games i don't think i would have bought either but it's pretty good as well.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#10master_gamr1231Posted 7/2/2013 8:25:34 PM
ant1080 posted...

Don't forget AMY and Two Worlds.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!