This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow i have never been so mad With a company like i am with MS tonight

#1XT3M3Posted 7/2/2013 9:50:29 PM
First i turned auto renew off of one of my account way back and i find out im still being charaged for the last 2 months (i called them and we worked it out i pay for one and they cancel the newest one) so now im out 10 bucks

then apperently xbox decided to lock my main account billing stuff, and i just brought 400 MS points for BL2 . after an hour on the phone nothing they did worked and my matter has been escalated. and apperently im still locked. and im most likely going to miss this BL2 sale unless the guy i was talking too pulls some strings to get it for me for the same 10 bucks <_<.

so now i got 400 MS points just sitting here i cant redeem <_<

FFS MS <_<
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Division standings|Nets: OFF |Yankees 27-16 1st place|Giants OFF|Islanders: OFF
#2_LordAndSaviorPosted 7/2/2013 10:01:12 PM
Complain and call back if you miss the sale and ask for a supervisor, theyll give you the difference to buy the game. Ive done this twice with Retro City Rampage and Sleeping Dogs.

Also it might be to late but Ive had them refund me for auto renewal trash and even throw in a extra 3 months of live. Again. Always ask for a supervisor preferably female. And if they refuse to help shut the phone and call back, Good Luck!
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#3RPGNinja123Posted 7/2/2013 10:04:01 PM
Get in the back of the line, they sold me a subpar Xbox 360 Slim that has a horrible GPU that is slightly modified and it actually makes the graphics look worse than my White XBox launch model.

This is also even after 5 replacements lol.

I guess I just have to #dealwithit.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#4XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:04:45 PM
_LordAndSavior posted...
Complain and call back if you miss the sale and ask for a supervisor, theyll give you the difference to buy the game. Ive done this twice with Retro City Rampage and Sleeping Dogs.

Also it might be to late but Ive had them refund me for auto renewal trash and even throw in a extra 3 months of live. Again. Always ask for a supervisor preferably female. And if they refuse to help shut the phone and call back, Good Luck!

yea he took note of what happened and what sale i was trying to do. he said when it gets fixed he will see what he can do, and it sucks that amazon wont at least refund me <_< but i see why.

as for the auto renew thing she was like "we dont normaly do this but we can cancel this month payment and pay you back but we cant do anything for the month before. (i didnt even know it was on for that long) <_<
---
Teams/Division standings|Nets: OFF |Yankees 27-16 1st place|Giants OFF|Islanders: OFF
#5XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:07:19 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Get in the back of the line, they sold me a subpar Xbox 360 Slim that has a horrible GPU that is slightly modified and it actually makes the graphics look worse than my White XBox launch model.

This is also even after 5 replacements lol.

I guess I just have to #dealwithit.

i have had bad expeirinces with Xbox in the past but tonight takes the cake, im not even in the mood to continue playing atm that how pissed i am.
---
#6XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 3:51:44 AM
i used the chat thing where they confirmed its being looking at and i should get a response soon . "we are the best costumer support group, and pride on making our costumers happy " ~ tech lady lmao

ok we see. i better see my BL2
---
#7Gold25onePosted 7/3/2013 3:55:22 AM
BL2 was 10 bucks (800MP)
---
This isn't some Video Game, this is DARK SOULS. - Souldepriver
#8XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2013 4:51:08 AM
Gold25one posted...
BL2 was 10 bucks (800MP)

i had 660 msp already
---
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 7/3/2013 5:02:09 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...

My Gears 3 xbox lasted 3 months before it failed in almost every conceivable way, then MS refused to replace the necessary parts. Fortunately I was able to salvage by selling it to a guy who wanted to fix it, but what a joke.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#10Dragon NexusPosted 7/3/2013 6:20:30 AM
My Gears 3 xbox lasted 3 months before it failed in almost every conceivable way, then MS refused to replace the necessary parts.

That's.....weird.
You're meant to have a 1 year warranty against all hardware fault not attributable to user screw up. Did you ever try calling them again? I know it's a bit late now but maybe you got "that guy" on the phone. The guy who's sick of listening to white middle class teenagers a whole ocean away whining about their expensive electronics (present compant excepted) while they're stuck in a call centre all day, so he just decided to tell everyone where to stick it.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde